• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 21 Patch

Thanks.. but the FIJI DRUA players are SMALL and the team list are BLANK... vinaka
You need to use the roster file from the 22 mod for the Drua team to work, make sure this is installed in your documents folder and make sure you load the correct roster file in Rugby 08.

RE: Set plays.

Here are the set play files, if you wish to revert them...

Entry button - assigns a player (jersey number) to each set play assignment

x is fly half width from the ruck
z is how far back the fly half stands.
I've tried changing the value of z in the set play .xml files so that the flyhalf would stand further back. No matter what I change it to there isn't any noticeable difference. Do you have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Here I'll put updates regarding the Rugby 08 2021 roster update that I did.
Im going to keep updates for this mod seperate from peter83's as the mods are not compatible with each other.
Credit for all the graphics should go to peter83, who uploaded them all in his patch.
All I have done is reassign everything to prevent potential crashes within the game.

I'm basically doing everything via trial and error, so will need help to identify any errors or changes that should be made.

I'll keep the latest version of the update here;

Before installing, clear any modded files - as this mod is incompatible with any others.
How do I change the teams in 6 nations, to remove Italy and add SA?

Hi Gjay69, you would need to edit the following files;

ee50cb1532aa2b2000b3c4d2290851e5.rsg and
6436edc992597dda7ac4963d97d74235.rsg

with notepad.

Change Italy (index = '10' (team id code for Italy) to '18' (team id code for South Africa)

and location id '2' (location id code for Rome) to either;

'55' - Pretoria
'56' - Cape Town
'57' - Johannesburg
'58' - Durban

Latest posts