Ladys an Gentlemen the new Stade Français Jerseys

Discussion in 'Top 14 & Rugby Pro D2' started by DonBilly, Aug 21, 2008.

1. DonBilly

DonBilly Guest

With the Top14 about to resume, it starts on next Tuesday, Stade Français have released two of their three new jerseys for this season:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last season jerseys were best sellers, Adidas and Stade Français want to follow on with this and keep their originality. There's still one jersey in the pipe but I guess it will be released later in the season in marketing coup with all the buzz preceding the release which should happen during one of the big matchs.

I am curious to see how McKensie will look like in one of these jerseys... :lol:

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. BLR

BLR Guest

Oh man, they keep getting worse and worse!

Although I admit the blue one would be very nice if it didn't have the pink flowers on it.

4. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

Geez... I think they look so gay.

5. Bull

Bull Guest

It's going from bad to worse.

6. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

I like them both. :cheers:
    Will have to look at them for a while to see which one I'll buy. I like them better than last years go (the silver was cool, but it was more of the same).

7. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Oh my lord...

8. cyRil

cyRil Guest

Oh my life! They're lush. I'll be getting the pink! :D

9. Thingimubob

Thingimubob Guest

is it just me or does the Pink one look like they've chucked a white jersey in the wash with a load of pink, blue (and possible green) clothes, then picked whatever colors stained onto it as their pattern. It's a lot better than last years hoem one, that seriously looked the color of vomit with a load of blue and pink flowers on it...

10. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

Back to 80's fashion.
    I'll have to start carrying a lead pipe with me... again

11. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

I love them and I'd buy one if it weren't for the stereotypical views of men in pink. :unsure:

12. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

Nah, just wear a cap with "I'm ahead of the curve" on it with the jersey and you'll be ok :p

13. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

:lol: I'd probably be killed...but I'd perhaps start a new fashion trend... Don't think it's worth it. o_O

14. M Two One

M Two One Guest

What in the hell are they thinking this season?

15. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

At least it's not made by bloody Canterbury!

16. M Two One

M Two One Guest

That's true. I hope Biarritz doesn't make the switch like Perpignan did. I like the Puma designs.

17. jawmalawm24

jawmalawm24 Guest

WTF are they designed to hypnotize the opposition when they go to tackle them or something those look stupid.

18. Vambo

Vambo Guest

The pink one is ace :D

19. They are ACE...I'm not a Stade fan but you have to love their shirts!

20. shtove

shtove Guest

The one with the flowers is for the ladies - 50% of the market. I guess that's what they're thinking.

21. Dmx#1

Dmx#1 Guest

Are they purposely trying to make every kit gayer as each season passes by?

Did camron design these kits?

[​IMG]

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!