• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Larger is a Sissy drink for Poofs and Pirates. And I can't see any Galleons nearby!

lucky number 7

International
Country Flag
Christmas Island
Club or Nation
Leinster
guinness-beer-ads-three-glasses-good-things-come-to-those-who-wait.jpg

Guinness is vile.

I hope the game turns out to be better than guinness ...or we could all be left with a bad taste in our mouths ...

Guinness is vile.

I hope the game turns out to be better than guinness ...or we could all be left with a bad taste in our mouths ...

Agree...it is crap. I go for Castle here in SA...way better.

...Good things come to those who wait....I guess we going to have to wait for the game to come out then, cos the way news has been coming the last 6 months i don't think we will get much. C'Mon HB and 505, give us some details...not too much approving/approval and stuff to do for some written details.

Last edited:
Bunch of soccer loving lager louts. Dunno what you're talking about! :p

I'm with Bullitt. Guinness is clearly the best drink on the market. Also, it's got the lowest calorie content of any beer, which is important if you're a *****, which you are if you're not on the black stuff.

Guiness might not be the best beer in the world but it's definitely in my top3

I've been told a million time by my girlfriends Mum that Guinness is a porter and to call it anything else enrages her
(though a porter is just a dark beer? who knows :p Bloody Munsterites! Or is it even a stout?)

Porter is Stout. Stout is Porter. Both are beer.

Lager is **** drank by girls.

i remember as a kid the family went to a dinner in Malaysia. the adults ordered Guinness but the staff didn't understand what they meant. eventually it turned out they call it Or Kow which is Hokkien for Black Dog haha. so yea if you're ever in Malaysia and want a Guinness, ask for a black dog :D

Guinness tastes like liquidized brown bread...

Drink Corona , Desporados , Dutch , the three wise men anything under the sun ..could never stomach stout unless there was Blackcurrant in it.

It just depends on the situation.

Guinness is very nice when watching Rugby
Corona is delicious when you are sitting in the sun to relax
Castle is what I drink when I am in South Africa

Guinness tastes like liquidized brown bread...

Drink Corona , Desporados , Dutch , the three wise men anything under the sun ..could never stomach stout unless there was Blackcurrant in it.

Are you 12 or something? *Sees "Corona" * Ah...

Anyway.

The only thing that should ever be added to a stout is port.

Bitta Smithwick's with a Guinness head, om nom.

That said, I'm quite partial to a nice Cerveza in the summer. There are some very fine lagers, pilsners, pale ales etc. Beer is excellent and I wouldn't shoehorned into only having one type. Speaking of which, time to get brewing again.

I have no use for brands....Myself and my mate Eoin make our own cider from aldi apple juice , add yeast, bottle it , wait ... wait for sunny day sit on the deck ..drink about a barrel each praying to god that we don't go blind....

Primitive , dangerous , Fun.

I have no use for brands....Myself and my mate Eoin make our own cider from aldi apple juice , add yeast, bottle it , wait ... wait for sunny day sit on the deck ..drink about a barrel each praying to god that we don't go blind....

Primitive , dangerous , Fun.

You'd struggle to blind off cider, as long as you aren't distilling (which is very much fun) you're safe enough. It is the easiest thing in the world to do. I got about 40 litres of IPA and Pilsner sitting out in the shed waiting for college exam time to be over. Mmmm, happy days.

Latest posts