• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

LCD TV'S - component cables

Los Lover... did it ever occur to you that maybe... just maybe AK-47 IS AUSTRALIAN

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 12 2005, 12:06 PM
Los Lover... did it ever occur to you that maybe... just maybe AK-47 IS AUSTRALIAN
<

no...(to be honest)

<
<

crumbs...sorry.

<

still - trademe is for "australians and new zealanders only".....check the site.

**** ak47 is australian...now I understand why those prices were so good for him.....

<
<
<

<

ok

so i buy F1-05 last wedensday

it its ok but too monotonus comapred to GT4

i iwake with a big hangover on saturday and decide to go up to EB and swap F1-05 for Fight night Rd2.

whilst in EB i see the glowing halo hype figure on the wall

a massive component/optical/s-video/everythingu want in 1 for $30.00

with the spread i made with the f1-05 and FN trade in it cost me $10.00

now i have some incoming via air mail from Hong Kong, but who cares...I will soon have 2 sets, and one of them has s-video so i can sell that to a mate who has s-video.

I bolt home like a kid at Christmas, with components and Fight Night in 1 hand, food and beer for the rest of the weekend in the other

plugged in the components - god now sits in my TV........GOD

booted up the Fight Night - now i could tell much diff, as i have never played the fight night before........so i loaded up the BLIC demo and the components really shone their stuff

back to fight night............awesome game, tonnes of fun, got the haymakers going after a few seasons with CAB Kostya Tzyu.

then my mate whom has the BLIC sindicate order with his account, come over with news "Picked n Packed"

"Picked n packed"...................BLIC has arrived at the Game.Net warehouse and has been picked n packed ready for dispatchment hopefully today UK time

BLIC set for on-time delivery, at about the same time as the 1st delivery of the 1st test!!!

Originally posted by ak47@Jul 18 2005, 01:26 PM
ok

i iwake with a big hangover on saturday and decide to go up to EB and swap F1-05 for Fight night Rd2.

now i have some incoming via air mail from Hong Kong, but who cares...I will soon have 2 sets, and one of them has s-video so i can sell that to a mate who has s-video.

I bolt home like a kid at Christmas, with components and Fight Night in 1 hand, food and beer for the rest of the weekend in the other

booted up the Fight Night - now i could tell much diff, as i have never played the fight night before........so i loaded up the BLIC demo and the components really shone their stuff

back to fight night............awesome game, tonnes of fun, got the haymakers going after a few seasons with CAB Kostya Tzyu.

then my mate whom has the BLIC sindicate order with his account, come over with news "Picked n Packed"

"Picked n packed"...................BLIC has arrived at the Game.Net warehouse and has been picked n packed ready for dispatchment hopefully today UK time

BLIC set for on-time delivery, at about the same time as the 1st delivery of the 1st test!!!
Heaven sent my friend...

hey! Can you tell these pc freaks how much better the component image is so that they can understand that big screen plus component is better by a country mile overall.

They won't listen to me....but component rocks the friggin' house when you go big.

My game is not coming from there but I am expecting to go soon nevertheless.

It's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll good.

<

Did you see my review of cricket 2005 ak? I gave it one hour of my life, cracked 10 x 6s in an 86 from Flintoff, vomitted on the floor and returned it with a day to go in the hire.
I'm so glad patience + cash to cc holder + use of credit card has = BLICs in about a week or so......excellent.

Originally posted by Los Lover+Jul 18 2005, 03:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Jul 18 2005, 03:00 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Jul 18 2005, 01:26 PM
ok

Heaven sent my friend...

hey! Can you tell these pc freaks how much better the component image is so that they can understand that big screen plus component is better by a country mile overall.

They won't listen to me....but component rocks the friggin' house when you go big.

<

Did you see my review of cricket 2005 ak? I gave it one hour of my life, cracked 10 x 6s in an 86 from Flintoff, vomitted on the floor and returned it with a day to go in the hire.
I'm so glad patience + cash to cc holder + use of credit card has = BLICs in about a week or so......excellent. [/b]
mate i am going to rent EA tonite i think

i just gotto have a dig coz i love cricket

yeah just reading those pc v console + compenent posts made me vomit

especially the when someone said components dont improve quality, its just a more reliable connection

its like saying optical cable is just a more reliable laser beam

i am never going back to anyother form

component inputs plus optical digital sound, is like a brand new console

nobody can talk graphics anymore unless they have component input

u wouldnt listen to anyone that reviewed a movie on VHS

oh the analogies

they (the www) reckon u gotto spend about 10% of ur costs from the ur entertainment setup just on the chords (audio/video)

so for the avg $1000 budget system, thats $100 in cables

now u tell me if 10 yrs ago u'd spend $100 in cabling??

this just proves it is worth every sent of the extra cabling as we have emerging companies making a mint of selling the cables alone

these cabling companies (Monster, QED and Crest) 5 yrs ago, never existsed, now they are powerhouse home entertainment houehold names

they have emerged for a reason - the cabling works

Image and Sound enhancement is what they claim these cables do
and they do just that................for proof, look at the growth in these companies over the last 5 yrs, which is depicted by sales, which is depicted by a satisfied customer (x times te millions) that also agree the cables work

majority rules, and i am onboard.
and i speak for all of us on the component ship..........for those that arent abroad this delightful cruise, hurry up and jump ship, coz ur little dingy is only sinking in polluted waters of composite

Originally posted by ak47+Jul 18 2005, 04:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Jul 18 2005, 04:59 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Los Lover@Jul 18 2005, 03:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Jul 18 2005, 01:26 PM
ok

Heaven sent my friend...

<

I'm so glad patience + cash to cc holder + use of credit card has = BLICs in about a week or so......excellent.
mate i am going to rent EA tonite i think

i just gotto have a dig coz i love cricket

yeah just reading those pc v console + compenent posts made me vomit

especially the when someone said components dont improve quality, its just a more reliable connection

its like saying optical cable is just a more reliable laser beam

i am never going back to anyother form

component inputs plus optical digital sound, is like a brand new console

nobody can talk graphics anymore unless they have component input

u wouldnt listen to anyone that reviewed a movie on VHS

oh the analogies

they (the www) reckon u gotto spend about 10% of ur costs from the ur entertainment setup just on the chords (audio/video)

so for the avg $1000 budget system, thats $100 in cables

now u tell me if 10 yrs ago u'd spend $100 in cabling??

this just proves it is worth every sent of the extra cabling as we have emerging companies making a mint of selling the cables alone

these cabling companies (Monster, QED and Crest) 5 yrs ago, never existsed, now they are powerhouse home entertainment houehold names

they have emerged for a reason - the cabling works

Image and Sound enhancement is what they claim these cables do
and they do just that................for proof, look at the growth in these companies over the last 5 yrs, which is depicted by sales, which is depicted by a satisfied customer (x times te millions) that also agree the cables work

majority rules, and i am onboard.
and i speak for all of us on the component ship..........for those that arent abroad this delightful cruise, hurry up and jump ship, coz ur little dingy is only sinking in polluted waters of composite [/b]
<

class. Spot on ak...enjoy that BLICs you ******* (lol), I think you might get a day or two before me....
<

yeah, but seriously...even the difference between s-video and component I noticed...and at size you can see the difference. In SJRL for example - there is actually more detail in those faces now...

as the cables split everything....stuff that was lost (small bits of info that are expended otherwise) return - colour, brightness, sharpness, detail etc etc...for both games and movies....All the writing is a great example now....it looks as sharp as on a pc at ten times the size.

The component cables are so awesome for movies in fact, that I have turn the sharpness to medium save I see every last pore and acne residue on every star's face. No ****!!! Some actors like Cameron Diaz (this is true) have partitioned against their existence and in digital technology etc.....haha!!!! No more soft focus shots for these puppies!!! lol!!

Funnily....everyone with the component cables loves them and everyone without discounts them - in the end, that alone, says everything. as does:

ignorance is bliss.

<

Just have fun with it AK.

i got a digital set top box for TV

i got that running thru s-video

now i know its still not component but tv thru s-video is the best i have ever seen

i get to watch the ashes thru this - and its like i can touch the players

i can only assume with great accuracy what component does to DVD's

time to rent JFK.............i'll be able to disect where the bullet comes from, when it hits, and the speed and trajectory.......thus unsolving the mystery of the century!!!

who needs the CIA when we have documentary footage with component upgrades!

<
<
<
<

Originally posted by Los Lover@Jul 18 2005, 04:24 PM
Funnily....everyone with the component cables loves them and everyone without discounts them - in the end, that alone, says everything. as does:
I don't have them.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jul 18 2005, 04:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jul 18 2005, 04:58 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Jul 18 2005, 04:24 PM
I don't have them. [/b]
Neither do I...

Lets be Friends.

Originally posted by Ripper+Jul 18 2005, 04:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jul 18 2005, 04:59 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jul 18 2005, 04:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Jul 18 2005, 04:24 PM

I don't have them.
Neither do I...

Lets be Friends. [/b]
You *******, I was fishing for a reply. And you ruined it.

Damn I love stirring LL....LOL....?

well if u dont have them

take my advise and get them

atleast upgrade ur DVD/TV setup with today technologies

atleast treat ur DVD/TV setup as u would ur pc and updgrade it with the best specs

coz whether its for ps2 or xbox or DVD - they are the standard cables for optimum output of your home entertainment setup

I know. My mate has them. I'm just a very lazy person. Should get them for DVD I suppose.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jul 18 2005, 06:26 PM
I know. My mate has them. I'm just a very lazy person. Should get them for DVD I suppose.
I have them

<
<

<

Originally posted by Los Lover+Jul 19 2005, 01:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Jul 19 2005, 01:44 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Jul 18 2005, 06:26 PM
I have them

<
<

<
[/b]
****, you do? Well why didn't you say earlier?
<

<