• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

le retour de la discussion de Chabal

To be serious for a moment...

Is there another player in history who's career faded quite as dramatically?

To be serious for a moment...

Is there another player in history who's career faded quite as dramatically?

Rocky Elsom. Went from a World XV player and had some of the most inspired performances in Heineken Cup history in 2008/09 but has done little of real note ever since. He's still only 30 but has been forgotten and (to the best of my knowledge) is still clubless and a free agent.

guuuurl, dat's a given !...mmm hmmm *snap* *snap*
But more seriously though: yes I do remember that...episode you mention. With Halfpenny and his powerful pectorals and velvet figure. And you do absolutely have a point there...

But it's just that...we can have gay tendencies and it's okay, we understand that in a certain measure. But a girl exposing her Homer Simpson-ness about men is just unacceptable. It's just not proper etiquette for a lady to drool Homer-style and transcribe her appetite into her posts with "yum" and what not. We're all terribly offended by this, and it besmirches the pride of the ancient ones before us. We're utterly unhappy with your libertine ways, and we mean to emphasize it !
Begone, you and your wicked display of male femininity !!! BEGONE !!!!!

Male femininity? Are you makin' fun of my moustache?? :mad:

das

Rodney So'oialo had a bad fall out of favour.

The good thing for Chabal is, if he gets banned and quits rugby he could make a fortune playing Rasputin in a live action versions of Disneys 'Anastasia'.

Seriously, scary resemblance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Male femininity? Are you makin' fun of my moustache?? :mad:

das

:D
Don't worry. Chabal only recognizes a female as hormonally operational if she's got some stache. It's a sign of maturity for the cave people.

I wonder how he feels about goatees...

das

oh no, I'm pretty sure Chabal still only does humans. (har..har..har..)
Hey das, we're stinkin up yet another thread with our now-trademark putrid humor. I think we should stop...this is easily enough to get us banned, and I wouldn't even fight back, totally fair enough.

oh no, I'm pretty sure Chabal still only does humans. (har..har..har..)
Hey das, we're stinkin up yet another thread with our now-trademark putrid humor. I think we should stop...this is easily enough to get us banned, and I wouldn't even fight back, totally fair enough.

I had no idea - seriously, no idea - you could get banned here for a bit of friendly funnin'. I will behave...

das

I had no idea - seriously, no idea - you could get banned here for a bit of friendly funnin'. I will behave...

das, dude, we're destroying the forum man ! :D
Imagine all the poor visitors we're scaring away with our, ahem, creative writing.

I was hoping the guy would press the button, needless to say when the video was over, I was very disappointed;

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping he can make a career in videos and even cimema as his days of rugby are long over.

Three week suspension - not too bad, considering.

Chabal receives three week suspension for knock-out punch

Iconic French rugby forward Sebastien Chabal was handed a three-week suspension Friday for a punch that knocked out Agen's Marc Giroud, his club Lyon revealed.

The 36-year-old former France international will miss his club's second division matches against Carcassonne, Narbonne and Albi before being available again on January 27.

During the December 14 match against Agen, Chabal had thrown a punch at Giroud, who was holding onto his shirt at a breakdown and preventing him from getting away.

Chabal pleaded guilty to an act of ''brutality'' and arriving at his hearing added: ''In any case, the (television) pictures prove I'm guilty.''

Giroud was knocked unconscious and had to be carried from the field on a stretcher before being taken to hospital for a medical check-up.

The bearded Chabal was shown a yellow card for the strike, which many observers felt was too lenient.

Chabal later apologised for his over-reaction saying it was ''regrettable but a reflex action''.

He told newspaper Le Progres: ''There's not much else to say, except to apologise for my angry behaviour, which is not acceptable on a rugby pitch.''

In October, Clermont scrum-half Morgan Parra was given a four-week suspension, reduced to two on appeal, for raining punches down on Bordeaux-Begles' Spain flanker Gautier Gibouin.

Last January Racing-Metro's France hooker Dimitri Szarzewski was banned for 10 days, plus 20 days suspended, for having also punched No.8 Giroud.

Chabal played 62 times for France, mostly in the back row but also at lock.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/u...ckout-punch-20140104-30a9r.html#ixzz2qIWVLaz6

He didn't fight it, he apologized, and he's a fairy...so I guess that's it. :)

das

Last edited:

Latest posts