• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

le retour de la discussion de Chabal

He could pay for that one, disiplinary could make an example of his villinous gest.

If they did, Chabal would have his revenge and bring destruction. They better be warned!

Chabal lives on something that no longer exists, his reputation as destroyer is finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is an English-only forum, please refrain from using strange foreign languages in ***les as elsewhere.

Chabal lives on something that no longer exists, his reputation as destroyer is finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chabal will finish you! He IS The Destroyer!

this is an English-only forum, please refrain from using strange foreign languages in ***les as elsewhere.

Hahaha! Good one! Chabal may grant you mercy for your sense of humour!

Hearing to be held on 3rd January....................

Was that a fist, or a slap? Does it matter? The guy was holding Chabal's shirt, holding him back - I can understand the reaction.

Also, I love the big man, so my viewpoint may be a bit tainted.

MMmmmmmmm....

:)

das

Sorry for the double post, but I just saw where the player was actually knocked out, and so that does make it quite serious. Chabal said that it was a reflex reaction. Guess we'll have to wait and see, but if he gets a year suspension at his age I suppose that will be the end of his career.

das

Also, I love the big man, so my viewpoint may be a bit tainted.

MMmmmmmmm....

:)

das

yuk...could you PLEASE refrain from making those comments with all the "yums" and shyt ?! It's seriously becoming problematic, I mean we're..WE'RE ALL GUYS HERE !!!!!!!
Nooooooooooooo you cannot speak your mind about what you find sexy in various men !!! :D
you really really can't !!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!

yuk...could you PLEASE refrain from making those comments with all the "yums" and shyt ?! It's seriously becoming problematic, I mean we're..WE'RE ALL GUYS HERE !!!!!!!
Nooooooooooooo you cannot speak your mind about what you find sexy in various men !!! :D

Awww...come on, now. Remember a few months back when all the 'guys' went gay over that Halfpenny fella and nearly blew up the forum? And he's not even French!

I should at least get some points for singing the praises of someone who once donned the blue jersey for France. :)

das

Didn't you have a mancrush on Brice Dulin?

Awww...come on, now. Remember a few months back when all the 'guys' went gay over that Halfpenny fella and nearly blew up the forum? And he's not even French!

I should at least get some points for singing the praises of someone who once donned the blue jersey for France. :)

das

guuuurl, dat's a given !...mmm hmmm *snap* *snap*
But more seriously though: yes I do remember that...episode you mention. With Halfpenny and his powerful pectorals and velvet figure. And you do absolutely have a point there...

But it's just that...we can have gay tendencies and it's okay, we understand that in a certain measure. But a girl exposing her Homer Simpson-ness about men is just unacceptable. It's just not proper etiquette for a lady to drool Homer-style and transcribe her appetite into her posts with "yum" and what not. We're all terribly offended by this, and it besmirches the pride of the ancient ones before us. We're utterly unhappy with your libertine ways, and we mean to emphasize it !
Begone, you and your wicked display of male femininity !!! BEGONE !!!!!

5268.jpg

Chabal gives this thread one and a bit thumbs up, it would be two but there has been not enough mention of Chabal.

Latest posts