• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leeds lose to Crusaders at Headingly

Gah, i was going to go and watch this, but decided against it in the end,
Really wish I'd gone now :(

Ah *** ...

Well done lads, we seem at times to raise our game against the best teams but struggle against the weak one.

Don't really follow Rugby League but do keep an eye on the Crusaders results, glad they won,they seem capable of causing the odd shock.

And Saints beating Wigan at their place means that we're clear in third now and settling down for an assault on the top two.

Crusaders are only 3pts off of 8th, but have played a game less than the rest (minus the Quins), looking good for a playoff place!

I don't think they'll get in the 8 but we'll soon see.

Anyhow, I am officially highjacking this thread to celebrate beating Wigan.

My hatred for Wigan has waned over the last 3-4 years but I absolutely love beating them. They were getting all cocky before the game as well. I doubt we'll catch them, I think 4 points is too big a gap with the games we have left but you only need to be in the top 4, sadly enough.

Can't believe Clinton Schifcofske is playing for the Crusaders! Anyone know how that came about? Last I heard he was playing like a numpty for Ulster.

He was a solid NRL player before switching codes, maybe he got offered a fair wad from the Reds, or just fancied a change, but League lured him back when his contract ended. Not sure why he stayed up here, maybe Crusaders were offering more than the NRL (or maybe they weren't interested)
He's a good player, and solid goal kicker (think he had a record in the NRL for best goal kicker in a season or something along those lines)

Played well for the Crusaders this season. An experienced head.

Latest posts