• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leinster - Bath (17/12/2011, 18:00)

mersewoah.gif

Sexton's kicking for the corners is superb, got to be one of the best in the game at it ATM - I'd say better than O'Gara
Doesn't matter if he's 20 or 80m out, he'll bounce it out 2m from the flag - madness

300overusedcj1.gif

Leinster making this look easy. Bath need to wake up or this could get very ugly

Wait, so you're criticizing him for focusing on the HOME team? The fact that the HOME side are winning at HOME.

Is that right?

nah this guy is notorious if you watch other matches youll begin to notice it i cant even here him mention the other time most of the time

His remit is not to be impartial. He is given the mike as he has a big gob and supports the HOME team. From where I sit this is just a Munster fan having a go at Leinster for no real reason.

:lol:

Leinster really looking like best in Europe tonight

Last edited:
Tis true Bath played well, but I would be very worried if I were a bath fan, I see the same thing that happened to Sarries last year happening to Bath on saturday.

Well turns out you were right Jockstap, you're as clever as you are handsome.

Matt Banahan the centre has already attempted 2 offloads which have gone to floor

@Olyy: Stuart Barnes still saying he's wasted at centre?

Was at my grandfathers mass...**** sake he had to die during prime rugby season didn't he... Leinster seem to be marvelous.

Hmmm, don't agree with getting a yellow when your team is in possession for an infringement like that.

2nd yellow was BS as well

Bath getting well and truely reemed, Leinster on top form

That little Leinster 13 is getting a bit monstered by Banahan physically but is making the Tugboat look a right tw*t in the skills/being-a-rugby-player department

I think there are rules about putting out this kind of material before 9 o'clock....

Can't believe Fitzgerald remembered how to score tries. Was at the match so didn't hear commentary. What was Barnes like? Last week he showed ho big his crush on Sexton is so I presume he jizzed over the D.G.

He named him MOM so yeah he was a bit lovestruck, he even called him Johnny Sex at one point

Just watching the highlights again now on the tele.

Vesty's yellow was ridiculous, not that it made a huge difference.

Leinster are disgustingly good.

McFadden is better than D'Arcy and O'Malley is looking better in every match.

Schmidt doing a bit of coaching for the Irish Backline would be nice please...

Latest posts