• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leinster - Bath (17/12/2011, 18:00)

Can't believe Fitzgerald remembered how to score tries. Was at the match so didn't hear commentary. What was Barnes like? Last week he showed ho big his crush on Sexton is so I presume he jizzed over the D.G.

When Rhys Ruddock scored his try Barnes named McLaughlin as the scorer. At first it seemed like a simple error but he never corrected himself and continued to mistake Rhys Ruddock for Kevin McLaughlin for the nest 15 minutes.

I thought Sexton, Heaslip, Toner, Reddan, McFadden, Fitzgerald and Kearney all played like champs. O'Malley was ok but he got bounced a fair few times. His missed tackle for Donald's try was an absolute shocker. He could be a really great centre but he needs to put on a crap loada muscle. I dunno if it's worth risking him for this 6 nations. I'd hate to see him against Tuilagi. We should either use D'Arcy-McFadden or McFadden-Cave imo. In a year O'Malley could be our starting 13 if he puts on about 10-15 kilos.

McFadden is a must start for Ireland imo. His passing game is so dangerous. I think he works well outside Sexton. Bath couldn't cope with how quick the passes got to the outside backs. That was all Sexton and McFadden.

Fitz was a man on fire. He always did something when he got the ball. Same applies to Kearney.

Yeah. Leinster are pretty **** hot

Whilst Leinster were truly **** hot it is worth remembering that Bath are seriously poor ATM, they are 10th in the table and deservedly so... It doesn't matter who is on the team sheet since we have no attack, no effective management etc etc. Whilst the double yellow certainly aided Leinster had it not occured it wouldn't have made a difference we'd have still been humiliated....

On Leinster though, they really are an absolute class apart from anyone else at the moment. The passing and basics are right and as a result your guys can start making moves and being imaginative. I was impressed with Kearney and Fitz, Sexton was good but he is being hopelessly overrated by people like Barnes ATM anybody would have thought that Carter had an Irish twin. It says alot about a side that can switch off and let 3 tries in at the end and still have an impressive scoreline at the end.

O'Malley was ok but he got bounced a fair few times. His missed tackle for Donald's try was an absolute shocker. He could be a really great centre but he needs to put on a crap loada muscle. I dunno if it's worth risking him for this 6 nations. I'd hate to see him against Tuilagi. We should either use D'Arcy-McFadden or McFadden-Cave imo. In a year O'Malley could be our starting 13 if he puts on about 10-15 kilos.

being small doesn't always equal bad tackler if the technique is correct

Wesley Fofana is exactly the same dimensions as O'Malley and he stopped the Leicester's main attacking weapon the Tuilagi brothers in their tracks at the Stade Marcel Michelin last week

O'Halloran is very goos but not of international quality yet and still makes some stupid decisions.

I was disappointed by O'Malley when donald soved him off bad technique went high and was put a side. Other then that he did well HMS bounced him off once form memory but thats forgivable because he's the size of a tank. McFadden really stepped up never been hugely impressive by his all round game until now hopefully kidney will give him a shot at 12 his preferred position rather then anywhere else but.

Latest posts