• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leinster v Ospreys

A

An Tarbh

Probably the most interesting match of the weekend this one. Both teams are flying high as far as their league position is concerned and both are still in a great position to qualify for the knockout stages of the Heineken Cup so it should be a cracking match this Saturday in Donnybrook.

Teams have yet to be named but I'd be surprised if Leinster follow Munster's idea of resting their key players, especially with the Edinburgh game on the cards at the same venue and Leinster's full strength side haven't played there for a while.

Gutted as they are not showing the game (over here).
I hope Lyn Jones keeps the team as it is, don't wanna see Henson at 10.
I think the weather will be a influence in the match, I hope its Genna's be a dry day.

Gutted as they are not showing the game (over here).
[/b]

Can you not watch it down the clubhouse? They show all the Dragons away matches at Rodney Parade.

not getting my hopes up for this one, its the ospreys second 15 against near enought leinsters strongest!

not getting my hopes up for this one, its the ospreys second 15 against near enought leinsters strongest!
[/b]

Our 3rd choice fullback ran through most of your team to score. Leinster are looking pretty good. Hopefully a bonus point will arrive soon enough...

meh well i never expected to win this considering we were up against as i said pretty much leinsters strngest and tht was our b/c team

Well considering what that second string Ospreys side has done to teams during the season, most notably Australia 'A' but also in the Powergen Cup I was pretty pleased with that performance. Granted the Ospreys proved to be not up to much, some pretty dismal tackling but job done for us and ever closing the gap on Ulster and nullifying the Welsh teams advantage with their games in hand.

Thought Lyn Jones came across as a bit of a twat in the pre match interview. Robson asked him, how much respect do you have for this Leinster team, Jones looks at him as if he was going to butt him one and then snaps what are you implying that I have no respect for Leinster, which Robson said he wasn't implying at all just a round about way of asking him how good Leinster are. His tone and manner just showed he wasn't up for the game at all which although understandable is a little dissappointing.

where just taking a leave out of munsters book, weve got bigger fish to fry!!

where just taking a leave out of munsters book, weve got bigger fish to fry!!
[/b]

I'll garauntee you right now that Leinster will go further in the HEC than the Ospereys.

ah the top of the ML mountain is quite tasty after that win

i would like to see strongest leinster v strongest ospreys.. would be an interesting encounter.

Latest posts