• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leinster vs Ulster - the annual thrashing

As part of an Ulster scrum that got repeatedly dicked towards the end of that game.

One weak side destabilises an entire scrum, and to my mind the demise coincided suspiciously neatly with Cronin's arrival.

God knows the Ulster commentary team are a little over-enthusiastic but Court made some fine cover-tackles, carried well and scrummaged well at tighthead. He had a good enough game.

Last edited:
With my weird obsession ecspecially weird to those who don't know me I have to say Jack McGrath had a brilliant cameo including one scrum where he destroyed Court and he had the pick n go before Hagan to give him an easy try. I'd even go as far to say Madigan's try was down to him he was the runner outside him scaring the **** out of the defenders allowing Madigan to step and go. (That last sentence isn't completely serious.

With my weird obsession ecspecially weird to those who don't know me I have to say Jack McGrath had a brilliant cameo including one scrum where he destroyed Court and he had the pick n go before Hagan to give him an easy try. I'd even go as far to say Madigan's try was down to him he was the runner outside him scaring the **** out of the defenders allowing Madigan to step and go. (That last sentence isn't completely serious.

I agree, I thought both props were very good coming on. I was really happy to see Hagan come on and score a try which will hopefully boost his form. McGrath also came on and made some good carries and put good pressure on Court.

Latest posts