• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leinster

E

eoino

Well its been a long Season, but I made it onto the Leinster U18 Squad, so long as im not cut during the summer for next season! Final Trial is next Wednesday, which means no going out over the weekend. Yes. That ****** me off a lot. But sure its for a good cause. If I do make it, great. If I dont. Fkhjgjkhdfgbjkvfbjkl

But im just wondering, who els here plays for a professional Club, or even Country? Would be good for a few tips!

ill be trying out for the USA u19's this summer

i would probably say not try to do everything perfect but to the best of your ability. if you try to be perfect you'll make more mistakes than if you just try to do your best.

good luck and congrats

Went pretty well, we have a Trial game now tomorrow, against the "possibles" and the "probibles" yes... were the "maybies". Pretty cool to get this far though!

I tryed out for the wheelchair blacks last season, But maybe 1 more year they said :) Anyway Ex pat NZ U19 rep and NZ secondary schools

Fair dues to ye all, boys - especially the 98 year old in an U-18 team. Magna cum laude.

Fair dues to ye all, boys - especially the 98 year old in an U-18 team. Magna cum laude.
[/b]

Hahaha...And i face only a mother could love :cheers:

Latest posts