• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ligue 1

G

guiguiom

Hello, Do you likethe french football, the Ligue 1.
We can talk about about it in this topic if you want.
If not, we can close

Sorry mate. Not much coverage down here for us to make any comments.

But I'll tell you who I support............PSG all the way... :bana:

I decided to go for Marseille for no particular reason.....the French League is probably my least cared about to be honest...

Yes I do like Ligue 1, although we don't get much coverage down here. My favourite team is Olympique Lyonnais as they have my favourite player Juninho Pernambucano.
Too bad they are losing their good players such as Malouda, Abidal etc...

Allez l'OM, malgé leur mauvais match, sinon, aux chiottes le PSG.

OM are the most popular club in France.

The problem in Ligue 1, the aren't but :lol:

I support also l'OM.
OL is a very good team who have lost great player, but nom they have also new great player like Keita,Bodmer ( I think he will be in French selection soon), Grosso.And Benzema, Kallstrom,Toulalan,and,why not,Ben Arfa will be better than last year

Toulouse beat lyon today 1-0 the swedish striker Elmander scored the unique goal

Sochaux-Le Mans=1-3 goals:Birsa for Sochaux and De Melo hat trick for Le Mans
St.Etienne-Valenciennes=3-1 Gomis and feindouno(2) and Audel for the visitors
Nice-Strasbourg=1-0 Hogon

Nancy-Caen=1-0 scored by Carlos Kim
Marseilles-Rennes=0-0
Toulouse-Lyon 1-0 Elmander

my favorite team is Fc Lorient ( I'm in lorient !!!)

it's a very good team with players who are not stars. this one plays a beautiful game.

i would like that Lorient finishes in the Ranking first part.

In french league you can find young stars as in portuguese league.
By the way english teams love french young stars like Sinama-Pongolle, Le Tallec, N'Zogbia, Pericard...

In french league you can find young stars as in portuguese league.
By the way english teams love french young stars like Sinama-Pongolle, Le Tallec, N'Zogbia, Pericard...
[/b]

Don't forget Adel Taarabt. Potentially one of the finds of the season. If Jol has the ******** to play him that is.

Looking forward to seeing Younes Kaboul aswell.

I don't like French football at all. I like only Auxerre (because there play Ireneusz Jeleń :p ) and maybe Lyon, Marseille, PSG, St Ettienne, Nice because they have great ultras.

I love Ligue 1, and I support Olympique Lyonnais!
Qui ne saute pas n'est pas lyonnais!!
So bye! =]

j'espère que le championnat sera passionnant.

et je souhaite aussi que lyon se fasse davantage bouger par d'autres équipes comme Marseille ou Lorient ( pourquoi pas ???)

Lyon is certainly going to win, but there is a lot of problem before the end of the mercato :s ...
Cris : 6/8 months infirmery
Coupet : 4 months
Fred : 3 months and he would leave OL...

Aie Aie Aie....

Do you think any of the non "big" clubs (marseille, lyon, bordeaux, paris, lens) can become the new french champions at the end of this season?

Do you think any of the non "big" clubs (marseille, lyon, bordeaux, paris, lens) can become the new french champions at the end of this season? [/b]

No I don't but I think out of the non big clubs it will be Toulouse (my team :p ) who will come closest to Lyon. We have good palyers like Elmander and Mathieu.

Latest posts