• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lions no.10 (right now)

Fwiw I'd take Sexton, Biggar and Farrell, with Biggar as starter (until Sexton proves he can consistently handle pressure games).

Fwiw I'd take Sexton, Biggar and Farrell, with Biggar as starter (until Sexton proves he can consistently handle pressure games).

I think I'd take Sexton, Biggar and Cipriani . I'd not pick my 10 until I'd tried a few combos but a Rhys Webb Danny Cipriani half back pairing is orgasmic !

That's a fair point , I'm quite surprised ford hasn't made your team that guys vision and creativeness is something else

I have no faith in Ford anymore.

I'd take Cipriani over him, and Farrell to be fair - i think i had my "what might actually happen" hat on, rather than "what i want to happen"

Depends what you want. Pack based game plan, 10 feeding short balls to forwards, marshalling the defence, not losing ground etc you'd want Sexton, Biggar and Farrell. If you're playing an expansive game which requires a 10 who can hold the ball till the right moment then pick the correct option, you want a Ford, Cipriani, Russell etc.

Side note, Roberts/JJ would be an excellent centre partnership IMO, strong in defence, Roberts' power draws in defenders and creates space for JJ and the wings to exploit.

Yup was thinking a long the lines of backs Roberts/Joseph/May/North/Brown would be pretty tasty.

I think I would start with Biggar. His running game is very good and his kicking is very decent. He and Sexton are both very well rounded with no obvious weaknesses, the 3rd guy would just hold tackle bags/play 2 games against a provincial side. I would probably go for either Russell or Ford.

JJ Hanrahan. Anyone arguing for anybody else is clearly biased against Munster. Wait. I mean Northampton :(

I'd take Cipriani over him, and Farrell to be fair - i think i had my "what might actually happen" hat on, rather than "what i want to happen"

Me and GN10 were saying this 4 months ago and got hated on for it, oh how times have changed

2011-05-05-BONUS-COMIC-Intervention-1.jpg

JJ Hanrahan. Anyone arguing for anybody else is clearly biased against Munster. Wait. I mean Northampton :(

Long time no see man.

lol Welsh rugby fans always obsessed with the Lions and who wears No.10

There are no extra prizes for the #10 shirt guiz, but since you brought it up, as the only Home Nations 10 with a win over NZ, Farrell's clearly the man for the job ;)

Last edited:
lol Welsh rugby fans always obsessed with the Lions and who wears No.10

There are no extra prizes for the #10 shirt guiz, but since you brought it up, as the only Home Nations 10 with a win over NZ, Farrell's clearly the man for the job ;)

It's the only time the Welsh have a chance of taking a SH scalp that's why

Latest posts