• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lions shirts

• Thread starter SaintsFan_Webby
  • Start date
S

SaintsFan_Webby

If anyone in Britain is interested, Sports-Soccer are selling the new Lions shirts for £40, which although it isn't exactly cheap, is still less pricey than most places.

And the white training jerseys are a very reasonable £35 (as opposed to £50 elsewhere on the high street).

what about the green/blue jersey, anybody found a reasonable price for it?

No don't think so, certainly not in town, but maybe in one of the shopping centres.

BTW An Tarbh - the Bull

I'm going to buy a lions jersey off the net for my birthday just before the tour begins
<

I have been accumulating a steady flow of rugby replica jerseys over the past couple of years

Munster
Otago NPC
France XV
All Blacks
Canada
RWC 2003 Jersey
Ireland

The best way to get a Lions jersey is to do what I did, i.e. have two brothers who are actually going to NZ, act so bitter about it that, out of shear guilt, they buy you one for your birthday.

they're still ********, though...

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugger@Feb 11 2005, 10:55 PM
I'm going to buy a lions jersey off the net for my birthday just before the tour begins
<

I have been accumulating a steady flow of rugby replica jerseys over the past couple of years

Munster
Otago NPC
France XV
All Blacks
Canada
RWC 2003 Jersey
Ireland
Thats nothing
<
..............the shirts I own..........

Saints 1999
Saints 2002
Saints 2004
Saints Training 1999
Lions 2005
Stormers 2003
New Zealand
New Zealand Training
South Africa
England 7s
France
Plus a load of junior club shirts (by junior I mean local clubs rather than kid size shirts)

Latest posts