• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Little Assistance...

You all right??

Want some ...Covoooooooonia

<

If it is possible, can I ask for mine to be changed to:

He’s thrown a kettle over a pub, what have you done?

Thanks
<

I was wondering (and I'll ask it here, as I don't want to make a new topic/search for my old one), and have been wondering for a while now, is it possible to change the alignment of your text when you are posting, or in sigs etc.? I know you can on other forums, but do these forums have this feature. I tried the standard alignment tags a while ago, but they didn't work.
Thanks in advance.

Don't think so, no. I am looking to make the board more advanced in the coming months.

Upgrading to the newer Invision? That'd be good. Then I can to my alignment jobby....

As long as it's free I'm willing to do just about anything to the board to freshen its look.

I tried to add a skin but i keep getting this chmod error, which is weird because i changed it to the right thing.. hmm

No, i'm trying to add a new skin set - i know how to do it just won't let me for some reason.

chmod refers to the write properties. You can set that via ftp I think. I'm not sure what part you need to see but there should be an option sumwhere that you can change from read to read and write. This allows a php script to "write" code (ie a user to pick a skin and the php writes that into the page code) rather than manually doing it.

I'm pretty sure thats whats happening, its been about 3 years or so since I mucked around with php.

edit;
Nevermind you'd know that since you said " i changed it to the right thing". So yeah...

How about that airline food?

I was under the impression it was factored into the ticket cost?

Airport food is just a rip though. $4-00 for a pottle of chips? Get a life.

I've only eaten airport food.

In all honesty, I've never been abroad.

...I've been with a broad before however. POW! That's one up on air ben!

...Or should I say 322 up on air ben!!!

....Actually no, substantially less than that...

you know how mods have there name in blue? and admins have theres in red?

well can i have mine in orange?