• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Little Assistance...

Couldn't you make a gingas group seperating them from us normal members?

Please?

Oh, and nice work on the new buttons.
Looks very snazzy...

Originally posted by umosay@Jan 18 2006, 10:41 PM
Only if you want all other members in orange aswell.
<
any complaints?

no? ok do it.

no seriously, make a ginga group, so all me and my ginga pals can take over the place, and then .NET WILL RULE ALL!!! - oh i mean, have cool little orange name

Hmmm.... not sure about this. I only made mods and admin different colours so people knew who they were. I am considering doing a TRF Big Brother. Housemates would be a different colour for a week; other than that I'm not entirely sure I want things tinkering with more than they need to be on that sort of front.

If its possible, probably not but....can you make me/all the saints fans in green?

<

Well I had a play and set it up, now all I've got to is add members to the group (the ginga's one). However if we were to do that we might get heaps of requests for coloured names. Which would be annoying.

I dunno.

I did see on a football forum (can't remember which) which had a drop down selection of "teams you support". These put the teams logo next to the User's ID.

Dunno if that could be an alternative to Air Ben's idea.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jan 19 2006, 07:32 AM
Hmmm.... not sure about this. I only made mods and admin different colours so people knew who they were. I am considering doing a TRF Big Brother. Housemates would be a different colour for a week; other than that I'm not entirely sure I want things tinkering with more than they need to be on that sort of front.
Ooh! Does that mean that the housemates are locked in a special BB forum, and can't visit the rest of the forum? That would be so rad...

...And on friday nights they can do stupid things like have sack races up a water slide...

Originally posted by JJ-@Jan 19 2006, 09:49 AM
Well I had a play and set it up, now all I've got to is add members to the group (the ginga's one). However if we were to do that we might get heaps of requests for coloured names. Which would be annoying.

I dunno.
damm you air ben!! DAMM YOU!!

My idea, and mine alone. dont let people ruin me fun for me!

agent orange is on the loose!!

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 19 2006, 11:02 AM
Ooh! Does that mean that the housemates are locked in a special BB forum, and can't visit the rest of the forum? That would be so rad...

...And on friday nights they can do stupid things like have sack races up a water slide...
It would.

Teh Mite - in time I'd like little badges next to people's names on the Online List to show which club they support.

I reckon having a gingas group would be a nice little quirk... plus it would mean the rest of us would know the ones to avoid and warn girls about to stop them mating, thus hopefully killing off their race for good and ridding the world of these coppery menaces...
<

can have my own colour too?...preferably red coz im in the bloods you see and arch nemisis colour is blue and it will be prefectly fitting that i can ban ripper and an tarbh from these forums

seriously though. i want my name orange. i should be the exception. dont listen to anyone else, if they say "oooh can i have a purple one becasue it matches my personality" then just tell them to f*** off. gimmie orange.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 19 2006, 02:26 PM
can have my own colour too?...preferably red coz im in the bloods you see and arch nemisis colour is blue and it will be prefectly fitting that i can ban ripper and an tarbh from these forums
Seriously Arch Nemesis, what the hell have I ever done to you I barely speak to you on these forums.

ok, since you's didnt make my name orange, can we get a paul ***o avatar into the base gallery? infact, any chance of a revamp in there? its got tony brown in the super 12 section ffs!!

oh and how about we have a legends section in the avatars aswell, so theres buck, pinetree, fitzy, zinny, lomu etc...