• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

loading time

C

candybum

i remember wen i first got rugby04, so darn excited to start my first game (All blacks and Russia hehe) and i cudnt believe the loading time it took !! it was too long, i thought it crashed !! then i was thinking, da graphics must be awesome, but they were crap !!!! or is my PS2 crap ??

jus wondering if its the same wif the '05 version ??

Yeah i would ask the same and also:
How much space does it take up on the memory card (ps2) and hard drive (xbox)?

Originally posted by maddog79@Mar 7 2005, 08:45 PM
Yeah i would ask the same and also:
How much space does it take up on the memory card (ps2) and hard drive (xbox)?
I think the loading time question is a little unnecessary b/c you only noticed this because the game sucked - the loading time isn't actually that long at all. What!? 15 seconds? Is that really to be considered a long time? Can't you have asip of a drink or something? If the game is good who would care about this? It's not going to be a minute plus, so who cares?

Also I think the memory card space thing is fair b/c the Rugby 2004 files were massive - f***ing massive!!! Ridiculous!!! At least if it's a sbig I can just overwrite it with the 2005 stuff.
<

yeah when i first played it i thought to myself, **** this takes awhile to load. and its just that length of time, to check whats on tv, and by the time youve switched back, its back into the demo again, grr

Played the ps2 demo and the loading time was refreshingly short, I actually counted it and it was 12 seconds, not bad.

Latest posts