• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lomu tipped to become a ***an

thats a really nice "future" pic of lomu but u got one thing wrong! this guy is 6 feet5, and in the pic he looksl ike he's 5'10!

Apparently the at the medical the ***ans performed on him, his results were flawless and they didnt ask for a fitness test as they and himself believe he is ready.

lol....he might actually learn how to tackle now :cheers:

Either way...should be interesting viewing and good PR for the ***ans....

FARK FARK FARK

i wanna be a ***AN Fan

if Big Jonah played for the Raiders........I'd move to Canberra for the sake of being on Jonah Town!!!!

Deadset legend, and i hope he plays and carves and springs a spark into his own game aswell as Rugby Lague

If Jonah cant bring in the crowds - NOBODY EVER WILL

These Rednecks up north better not take him for granted, and better show up.

I didnt agree with the ***an expansion - I was all for the Bears re-instatement

hahaha the bears! They were taken over by another club years ago from what i can remember...am i correct in saying this? sorry im not 100% sure.

If Jonah played people would flood the stadiums to see him play, you'd get twice as many people to every game in the first 10 rounds or so and if they are playing well it would continue like that.

hahaha the bears! They were taken over by another club years ago from what i can remember...am i correct in saying this? sorry im not 100% sure.

If Jonah played people would flood the stadiums to see him play, you'd get twice as many people to every game in the first 10 rounds or so and if they are playing well it would continue like that.
[/b]

to put into perspective re: Bears

They are now playing in a lower divisional comp

its like division 1 to EPL, however they cannot get promoted like in EPL

at the moment they are a feeder club for souths and manly - back in the day they used to play against souths and manly, and now they provide them with juniors

technically the club still exists, and arent taken over.............however u'd be hard pressed to find a bear fan that likes the current situation

kicked out of first grade to provide talent to their previous rivals - ABSOLUTE CROCK OF SPORTING ADMINISTRATION IS RUGBY LEAGUE

LOMU - yes its soo true, the ***ans are sitting on a nest egg with Jonah

He will generate an extra 1000 people per game.......at $30.00 per head thats $30,000 per match, and in 3 regular season matches the ***ans are already making returns on what people think is a dud signing, yet the ***ans view him as a marketing tool, and a very good one at that.

yeah he won't be on a whole lot and if he turns out alright then even better for the ***ans. they get the crowds plus a good player which is win-win for the ***ans.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

to put into perspective re: Bears

They are now playing in a lower divisional comp

its like division 1 to EPL, however they cannot get promoted like in EPL

at the moment they are a feeder club for souths and manly - back in the day they used to play against souths and manly, and now they provide them with juniors

technically the club still exists, and arent taken over.............however u'd be hard pressed to find a bear fan that likes the current situation

kicked out of first grade to provide talent to their previous rivals - ABSOLUTE CROCK OF SPORTING ADMINISTRATION IS RUGBY LEAGUE

LOMU - yes its soo true, the ***ans are sitting on a nest egg with Jonah

He will generate an extra 1000 people per game.......at $30.00 per head thats $30,000 per match, and in 3 regular season matches the ***ans are already making returns on what people think is a dud signing, yet the ***ans view him as a marketing tool, and a very good one at that.
[/b][/quote]

AK47....im quite aware of what division 1 is...i live in nsw australia, not england (as u think i do)...i actually have gone 2 school with 8 or 9 people who have been contracted to either easts (roosters), manly or st george....Im guessing you live in canberra?

"He's just an imposing figure. He played rugby league up until the age of 14 and he's been a fan all his life." [/b]
Full Article
I didn't realize that he had any experience in League. So it seems like this could really be happening. That should be exciting!

he has just gone over to france to "sell" the idea to the sponsors. there will be an anouncment on sunday

Latest posts