• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

looking for help

F

fordage

i ordered the new us shirt from World Rugby Shop the other day but haven;t gotten a confirmation email from them or maybe i did and it got spam filtered out. has anyone order from them before and do you now the address that these confirmation emails come from so i can try find it in my spam inbox. cheers

Either e-mail them (yes, they'll have contact details on their website) and ask about your order, or go through your mail that has been placed in the spam folder. Its a wild guess, but I'd say the domain of the email would have something to do with "world rugby shop".

yeah cheers mate, real helpful [/b]
No problems. A little iniative goes a long way after all.

Heres a little more help. The link for customer service on the site.
http://www.worldrugbyshop.com/info.html

I've made orders from lovell-rugby and prodirectrugby, all foreign sites to me as I'm Australian and I always get a confirmation e-mail. The only reason I can't think of them not sending you a confirmation e-mail is that they may have not dispatched the item yet which is mentioned in WorldRugbyShop's customer service section.

You should really clean out your spam inbox every time you check your email....if you don't every time you deal with a new email you will have th esame problem...

Latest posts