• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Looks Like I Am Setting Myself Up For A Fall!!!

T

TheBokke

Dam this is killing me man! I know just by listening to what guys are saying about the player response(gameplay) one of the main factors for a game sucking or being really good.

It is like some kind of evil pulling at me every day man I tried to resist and save my cash but I am weak and ordered it
<
nowing that it is more than likely going to suck bad. But I just love sports games
<
especially rugby ones & have to try it!!

Dam I am sure it is going to be LM20 down the tubes but could not stop myself AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think you've made a wise decision. Better to have tried it than not know what it's like at all.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Dec 13 2005, 03:53 AM
I think you've made a wise decision. Better to have tried it than not know what it's like at all.
Yup bud thats exactly how I convinced myself ha ha. Thats all I heard in my head for days like some big drum beating away TRY IT TRY IT TRY IT TRY IT TRY IT TRY IT TRY IT TRY IT TRY IT
<

I hope online is good! ARe u guys in the UK playing online? I heard that when you try and play people over a long distance there is terrible Lag.

Hope to see you league boys online in the future.

Locks was saying that there are lag problems. I won't be online as I don't have an adaptor thingy but I believe there is a largeish community growing.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Dec 13 2005, 03:53 AM
So what did you think of it m8 ? Did you post your thoughts anywhere ?

I haven't yet mate no, I should do that now actually.... I know you're far from impressed.

Indeed. I dont know how they could have got it so wrong. I now despair of SIDHE's programmers and testers.

Who played that at SIDHE and said " Yeah boss thats spot on " ?

Having said that each to their own and I know some people like it. Having played almost every rugby game available though I can say this is further down the pile than I could have ever imagined.

I was actually one of the ones really bigging this game up and thought if they produced RL1 from scratch for a first effort this game was going to be amazing.

Sadly they havent made the strides I thought they would have and considering it was delayed lends me to the fact that it looks as if they have struggled this time around.

It's not as good as it should have been - a lot of it just looks lazy, quite simply....

you have to see it for yourself dont you. i often fid that i enjoy games others dont and feel that i get something out of them that they dont. this time however i was sad to discover that the game is just plain poo.

its just very one dimensional, and there is very little scope for varied styles of play. i scored one try and then scored the sma etry over and over again. knock ons etc seem totally random and i turned it off having been held up on the line for the hundredth odd time.

but you gotta see it for yourself

Latest posts