• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Looks like the good old days are coming back........

Gillymore

Academy Player
Country Flag
Malta
Club or Nation
Malta
.......You know the ones. The day that you got a new console game and became a bedroom hermit for at least a fortnight. (or longer if your mum allowed it) where you just played and played your new game constantly. You got "in the zone". Pausing the game only for toilet breaks and the occasional cheese sarnie/glass of pop. Your usual escapades of trying to emulate Gary Sobers/George Best/David Duckham/ (insert your own sporting hero here) on the rec with your mates forsaken due to the lure of your console. All of this RWC v Rugby Challenge issue is bringing some great memories back to me.

52 years old.....and I feel that I am 12 again!! Can't wait for BOTH games to be released.

The only thing you had for fun back in your day was the etch-a-sketch wasn't it :p No consoles about at that time I didn't think? :D
But yeah I know exactly what you mean mate.

Only 28days 9hrs until RWC is out! (according to the countdown on the main page)

Can't wait for both games! :D

I'm glad they're not coming out on the same day because choosing which to play would've been a tough choice :p

The only thing you had for fun back in your day was the etch-a-sketch wasn't it :p No consoles about at that time I didn't think? :D
But yeah I know exactly what you mean mate.

Well spotted.....I was about 25 when I got my ZX Spectrum. So what WAS I playing with at age 12?

That almost brought a tear in my eye... I want to have the same attitude at 52... probably playing with the gran kids :)

I agree with Olly Gillimore I'd rather not know lol, it doesn't count as a console though :D

Latest posts