• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Los Lover - the movie

That was awsome!! wasnt expecting it to be that great! hahahahahahahaha

It could out do M.I.3 at the movies i reacon. haha atleast more people would go to see that. haha

EDIT: Haha just realised how much my sig fits. ITs the animated version of Los!!!

Originally posted by jinxed_nz@May 26 2006, 06:21 AM

EDIT: Haha just realised how much my sig fits. ITs the animated version of Los!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by BigTen@May 26 2006, 11:41 PM
St Helens RLFC,

That was pretty lame - I hope that it didn't take you very long!
This guy is a right killjoy, is that a portrait of yourself in the avatar? As times have changed since the 1900's, Lighten up!

BM

Haha Time to Bump this back to its former Glory, come people watch and enjoy the new Blockbuster which is LOS LOVER THE MOVIE!!!

You'll have a long wait.

A lot of our latest members have joined us because they've seen the Los Lover movie on You Tube....

You'll have a long wait.

A lot of our latest members have joined us because they've seen the Los Lover movie on You Tube.... [/b]

Ahem, there's more then just the Los movie on YouTube thankou very much.

damn that was great! had a nice big laugh.

never quite imagined him like that, but it makes sense.

sadly no use of "irnoic" but nonetheless great stuff!

cant stop trawling old posts.... and have just sat here with a huge grin and laughing out loud about this once again! feel the old members should watch this again for the memories! :D

Stupid question, but who is Los Lover? I take it they used to post here before they got banned for being a numpty?

Stupid question, but who is Los Lover? I take it they used to post here before they got banned for being a numpty? [/b]
I wasn't all that active when he was around, but from what I saw and what I have read and been told, he was a violent mofo with a terrible attitude problem and in his eyes was always right and to prove that and his current point, he would pretty much post essays.

Nevertheless, very entertaining!!!

Stupid question, but who is Los Lover? I take it they used to post here before they got banned for being a numpty? [/b]

He was a rather outspoken gentleman who took issue with me when I used to run the board alone. We had people from SIDHE on the board posting and he was being really critical and unconstructive so SIDHE left. In my anger (TRF was tiny at the time) I deleted his account.

And then the fun started. Death threats, threats of legal action etc etc. I miss him in a strange way.

Latest posts