• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Luke Ricketson

C

Candyman

I was sitting here watching Monday night NRL Rooster vs Raiders and the topic of pretty boy league players and because we were watching the Roosters the first player that sprung into my mind from the past squad was Luke Ricketson.

What ever happened to him has he retired, Playing overseas, In Jail :p Can someone enlighten me???

Also we could name a few other pretty boy player of past and present

I think you'll find he's in the Channel 9 commentary team... interesting request by the way :p

^^^LMAO!..i reckon but hes on the footy show and does the field interviews along with matty and chief

Yeah...Ricketson has been retired a couple of years and is a regular on the Footy Show and in channel 9 NRL telecasts. So get with the times dude :p lol

Oh the only reason i said tat was there seems to a few of them these days but who can ever remember them from past playing days??

Oh the only reason i said tat was there seems to a few of them these days but who can ever remember them from past playing days?? [/b]
People that follow the game carefully...true league fans :p lol

Don't make me NEG REP!! you all I'm not gay i just think league players are looking more and more like Nancy Boys :D

Latest posts