• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Make a game...

M

Mr. Laxative

I had a 'request' yesterday from candybum to make next years game. I rplied that i couldn't - not enough of a geek. There is a nerd at my school who actually made a computer game last year for our english project he however is not interested in rugby. Do any of u know geeks who might be interested - maybe we can actually give candybum a positive answer. What do u think?
<
<
<

Yeah that's what i thought most answers would be like. Sorry candybum. No perfect game for u!

I'm gonna need a lot of money before I start making it. Send me a PM and I'll give you my contact details and maybe we can talk business.

[EDIT] Oh, and I've just entered the 1000 club. When do I get my t-shirt?

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Mar 29 2005, 09:05 AM
[EDIT] Oh, and I've just entered the 1000 club. When do I get my t-shirt?
Pay me up front and I'll get you one of those as well
<

hahaha !!! hey man i was jus ****** off how ppl was critisising (is dat a werd??) da game dat much !! and then they compare it to like PES and madden etc etc this rugby franchise from EA is completely different to those !!! esp. those who critisize the game hardout and still play it !!.

dat all plz INCREASe THE PEAcE !! the game is kewl !!!

altho i wud like to see a player tackle the oposition then get up to contest the ball tho NAH J/K !!!! J/K !!!! JUS JOKING !!!

im listening to HEY YA ...

Originally posted by candybum@Mar 29 2005, 08:21 PM
hahaha !!! hey man i was jus ****** off how ppl was critisising (is dat a werd??) da game dat much !! and then they compare it to like PES and madden etc etc this rugby franchise from EA is completely different to those !!! esp. those who critisize the game hardout and still play it !!.

dat all plz INCREASe THE PEAcE !! the game is kewl !!!

altho i wud like to see a player tackle the oposition then get up to contest the ball tho NAH J/K !!!! J/K !!!! JUS JOKING !!!

im listening to HEY YA ...
...and you asked Jacko to make a game, why? The guys like a plank ffs.

i wasnt askin him specifically... but jus saying if u aint happy with wat they were doing .... do it urself.... kinda thing

Latest posts