• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Match Preview Icons

M

M Two One

I thought perhaps we could use some stylish icons for match previews, such as for the Heineken Cup. I could easily make them all and post them up so that anyone making a preview thread can just link reference to the host thread. Tell me what you think and I'll make more.

Also, I do not take any credit for the original template for these icons.

bourgoinef2.png
gloucesterqu6.png
leinsterpo9.png
munsteriw0.png

ospreyssi5.png
perpignannz9.png
pariszk0.png
waspshn7.png

yeah they're really good, certainly better than the ones I got off the erc website that's for sure, nice job.

Can you do the rest of the HEC teams then please?

You've just developed a clever scheme to boost your reputation. Great work, they look brilliant!
:good:

yep i agree they look awesome. well done mate.

more rep coming your way obviously.

Thanks, I'm glad you all like them. I'll create more when I return home then.

Very nice indeed, never noticed how tricky the text of Wasp's logo is to read. + for you.

Ok, here they all are. I don't like the Clermont one, so I may change it. You'll all have to tell me if you like them or not. Also, if you want them smaller I can do that though I caution you that anything smaller then 100 x 100 looks poor.

<div align="center">Heineken Cup Match Preview Icons

heinekencupzw3.png

benettondu0.png
irishoz8.png
newportzi9.png
perpignansc0.png

bourgoinxm5.png
gloucesterfn8.png
ospreysfo9.png
ulsterdt5.png

bristolup0.png
cardiffms2.png
harlequinsql4.png
parisnr5.png

biarritzoo5.png
glasgowju9.png
saracensgb1.png
viadanady0.png

clermontgt7.png
llanellimi8.png
waspsdo3.png
munsterdy3.png

edinburghaq2.png
leicesterej8.png
leinsterej0.png
toulouseij6.png

</div>

I think the size is just right, anything smaller and you'd probably end up with a distorted image. Nice job though.

Thanks, glad to help out when I can.

BTW, does anyone have a large (250 x 250 the smallest) image of the new Biarritz logo?

Yep, I can create some leagues, but someone will have to provide me with large high quality images for Super League XIII if you want that one to be done. I also need high quality images for these teams - Doncaster Knights, Earth ***ans, Launceston, Moseley, Newbury, Plymouth Albion, Sedgley Park, Atlantique Stade Rochelais and Stade Aurillac. Here is what I can do right now.

Top 14
Guinness Premiership
Magners League
Super 14
Super 10
División de Honor
National Rugby League

Oooh, I like.

Any chance of making them the same size as the originals though?

Latest posts