• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Matt Dawson : That dummy

S

shtove

<div class='quotemain'>
Argh! My wheels! Where have me car wheels gone?! :ranting:
[/b]

*Checks the "best before" date on Prestwick's joke book*

Yep, just as I thought, 1992. If you can't afford locking wheel-nuts I'm sure we could organise some sort of charity event for you.

:p
[/b][/quote]
Prestwick admires Boris Johnston - send him to Merseyside in sackcloth and ashes.

I'd say that try came about minute 60. The right winger crossing behind him to take the "pass" confused three boks.

R

RoyalBlueStuey

Prestwick admires Boris Johnston - send him to Merseyside in sackcloth and ashes.

I'd say that try came about minute 60. The right winger crossing behind him to take the "pass" confused three boks.
[/b]

Good old Bozza....He was in The Bullingdon Club too but he isn't afraid to admit it like that sniveling wretch Cameron. If there's one thing I can't stand it's posh people being all right-on and pretending they aren't from monstrously privileged backgrounds.

I'd love to see a politics show with Johnson and Alistair Campbell hosting it.

P

Prestwick

[/b]

Don't worry, I've been to Merseyside loads of times because guess what? My family is in Liverpool :p

S

SaintsFan_Webby

borisfritzaf9.gif

What a legend.

Is there a more interesting politician anywhere in the world?

I think every Labour supporter is secretly envious they don't have a high class bumbler in their ranks. Just sleaze, sleaze and more sleaze all the way to the top.

A

artosaari

dawson's dummy was good... but you have to watch Carlos Spencer dummy on Phil Waugh before Reuben Thorne try in WC 03' semifinal..just perfect

H

holdenator6

thats a great dummy just as good as the one with Peter Stringer in the 6 nations basically the same.