• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Matt Dawson : That dummy

<div class='quotemain'>
Argh! My wheels! Where have me car wheels gone?! :ranting:
[/b]

*Checks the "best before" date on Prestwick's joke book*

Yep, just as I thought, 1992. If you can't afford locking wheel-nuts I'm sure we could organise some sort of charity event for you.

:p
[/b][/quote]
Prestwick admires Boris Johnston - send him to Merseyside in sackcloth and ashes.

I'd say that try came about minute 60. The right winger crossing behind him to take the "pass" confused three boks.

Prestwick admires Boris Johnston - send him to Merseyside in sackcloth and ashes.

I'd say that try came about minute 60. The right winger crossing behind him to take the "pass" confused three boks.
[/b]

Good old Bozza....He was in The Bullingdon Club too but he isn't afraid to admit it like that sniveling wretch Cameron. If there's one thing I can't stand it's posh people being all right-on and pretending they aren't from monstrously privileged backgrounds.

I'd love to see a politics show with Johnson and Alistair Campbell hosting it.

[/b]

Don't worry, I've been to Merseyside loads of times because guess what? My family is in Liverpool :p

borisfritzaf9.gif

What a legend.

Is there a more interesting politician anywhere in the world?

I think every Labour supporter is secretly envious they don't have a high class bumbler in their ranks. Just sleaze, sleaze and more sleaze all the way to the top.

dawson's dummy was good... but you have to watch Carlos Spencer dummy on Phil Waugh before Reuben Thorne try in WC 03' semifinal..just perfect

thats a great dummy just as good as the one with Peter Stringer in the 6 nations basically the same.

Latest posts