• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Matt Dawson : That dummy

What are you on about?
Is it the one on the lions tour of S.A? [/b]
That would be the one.

dawstrydc2.gif

Unless Stuey is refering to messer Dawsons inteligence...

it worked... so it doesnt really matter that he would never have passed in that position anyway :p

Cos it looks so convincing... one of the best dummies you will see...
[/b]

Don't know about 'best' but certainly funniest. I can't remember how late in the game it was...he must have took a sly kicking at some stage for being that cheeky.

<div class='quotemain'> So whay did whats-his-******** fall for the dummy? [/b]

Geez, the South Africans have got funny names
[/b][/quote]

That Bokke who fell for that dummy was actually the Springboks captain himself, No.8 Gary Teichmann.

<div class='quotemain'> What are you on about?
Is it the one on the lions tour of S.A? [/b]
That would be the one.

dawstrydc2.gif

Unless Stuey is refering to messer Dawsons inteligence...
[/b][/quote]

At that precise moment, Matt Dawson proved to the world that people from the Southern Hemisphere were not amazing robotic superhumans created on mars by advanced beings.

At that precise moment, Matt Dawson proved to the world that people from the Southern Hemisphere were not amazing robotic superhumans created on mars by advanced beings.
[/b]

I like to think that at that precise moment he proved that you can take the boy out of Liverpool but you can't take the Liverpool out of the boy.

(That is a typical cocky Scouser thing to say though)

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

I like to think that at that precise moment he proved that you can take the boy out of Liverpool but you can't take the Liverpool out of the boy.

(That is a typical cocky Scouser thing to say though)
[/b][/quote]

Argh! My wheels! Where have me car wheels gone?! :ranting:

Argh! My wheels! Where have me car wheels gone?! :ranting:
[/b]

*Checks the "best before" date on Prestwick's joke book*

Yep, just as I thought, 1992. If you can't afford locking wheel-nuts I'm sure we could organise some sort of charity event for you.

:p

lol half of my family live in Liverpool so thats the joke I use to tease them all the time :D

lol half of my family live in Liverpool so thats the joke I use to tease them all the time :D
[/b]

Capital of Culture AND a World Heritage Site

*swaggers*

*laughs* listen pal, Glasgow had the ***le before you and there they only built more blocks of flats so don't swagger too much :p That and a statue of Donald Dewar (with glasses that neds keep nicking)

anyone have a video of it :(
i do remeber it and i remeber austin healey commenting on it which was funny
advanced hair - yeahyeah

Latest posts