• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Media

Originally posted by Quintes@Apr 26 2006, 09:34 PM
Groen en goud , that's pretty cool man, but I am sure you have an aussie accent when you speak english though eh?
Actually, I don't have an Australian accent. I have a mildish South African accent. Depending on what environment, it get's stronger or weaker. But I can pull off quite a good Aussie accent when I want to.

Originally posted by Groen_en_Goud+Apr 26 2006, 02:10 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Quintes
@Apr 26 2006, 09:34 PM
Groen en goud , that's pretty cool man, but I am sure you have an aussie accent when you speak english though eh?
Actually, I don't have an Australian accent. I have a mildish South African accent. Depending on what environment, it get's stronger or weaker. But I can pull off quite a good Aussie accent when I want to. [/b]
that happens to me when on the p1ss with my aussie mates, the more I drink the more I start sounding like them, hillarious but you've got to be there to really appreciate it..... it's probably an after effect of learning to speak english by watching neighbours and the a-team.....

there, another example of why the media is evil

After the furore about the Italian mag publishing pictures of the dying Princess Diana, have they hit the lowest of the low?

Latest posts