• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mega bucks in World League

B

Brett22Smith

I've personally raped this game back and forth (AI is useless) but one thing that annoyed me was that you don't get paid extra cash for scoring lots of tries. So once my WL team was filled with all my fav stars I noticed my salary decreasing after each season - even tho I no longer was buying players - so I eventually found the hex code for the "Total Available Funds" (using Cheat Engine 5.4) and froze it. But the salary kept going up when I bought players - so I found the line that coded for decimal places and changed it from 6 to 9 so now I have 705,000,000 credit -cool hey?

If any one wants to now how all you have to do is download Cheat Engine 5.4 and search for the hex address 009C8C85 then freeze the line and change the last digit to 9.

Note - this is mainly for ppl who have finished the game and would like to keep their team. But personally I like cheating :)

Enjoy

My next goal will be to crack the clock and make the halves shorter...

The game would work if you took players away, you'd have 3 front rowers for sure, and the rest would be backs. It'd probably work, i can't see why it wouldn't, but then typically the game would crash somewhere else haha

Could someone actually give me the some detailed steps on how to do this since i have no idea how to use cheat engine

Can someone please help me on my last match with Clermount and dont have enough money to continue =(

i like the licence agreement:
This program is freeware, you can copy it as much as you like.

If this program accidentaly screws up and destroys data on your PC, electrocutes you,makes your monitor explode in your face, set's your house on fire, kills you, causes everyone on the planet(and beyond) to try to kill you, hacks into a nearby nuclear misile and targets your house, changes your bank balance to $0, gets you banned from online games, adds your name to a hitman's list, sucks you into the computer and plays pong with you(with you as ball), causes secret agencies to come after you, makes you believe you got maggots crawling under your skin, turns your room into a gate to hell, becomes sentient and starts killing everyone on this planet, gets you sent to jail with a guy named big bubba or does anything else you don't want it to do, don't blame the author of this program!!

Do you agree to this?

Ok, I'm going to try explain the steps - but I suggest you go through the tutorial supplied with cheat engine. But if your lazy here we go...

-Open cheat engine
-Start Rugby08
-Load your world league game
-go to the recruitment screen where you can see your available funds
-press Alt-tab (the screen might look funny with your desktop overlapping with rugb08 but it will be fine)
-in cheat engine click on the computer icon (top left) this will give a list of processes currently running
-scroll down and select rugby08.exe
-now quickly go to the toilet cause you need a pee......5 mins later...
-click on the "add address manually" button (mid-bottom right)
-paste "009C8C85" into the address field and click ok
-below the "add address manually" button you'll see a table with the line you just added
-under under the value common is a number that is not your cash amount but codes for it. try changing the last digit to 9, if you change the whole number too much the game might crash.
-Alt-tab again to bring up rugby08.
-if your available funds hasn't changed yet don't worry-just go out of the recruit menu and back and it should hav changed, or buy a player and it should change.

There is a chance that the code "009C8C85" only applies to my game. If you are still keen to get it to work go through the tutorials and figure out how to find the address that codes for available funds. I have no experience in hacking games - i googled a game hacker and cheat engine came up-did a tutorial or two and then applied it to my games. Whoever made rugby didn't want us to do this because with most other games (eg tiger woods) if you search for the exact cash value, eg 15 000, it'll come up and you can change it easily. But with rugby there's a long stupid line where each digit codes for soething of the value-why they did this i don't know. Anyway good luck....

Ok guys-instead of changing the last digit of the number to 9, change th whole number to 33551111 and you should get rougly 463,000,000. K cool, enjoy!

man id say thats well impossible
what would happen at lineouts and scrums that would take serious effort

Latest posts