• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MegaUpdatePatch (MUP09)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.

Some of you might remember me, i.e. Fa'atau and uli, but alot of you might not. I was here when the 'World Cup Patch' was migrated into 'MegaUpdatePatch' and I worked on the first beta with Fa'atau. Back then, we basically did not have ANY understanding of the system files and such, and WOW, things have really advanced. I am downloading the MUP 09 right now, and I can upload gameplay vids too as I have Fraps also. I haven't been on in so long because I was called off to Brisbane, for Fly Emirates (I work for them) and I only got back 2 days ago. So can I just say to everyone who has been involved, GREAT STUFF! :bravo: Looking forward to the MUP SANZAR too! Hope to see all of you around.

Will

(P.S. Fa'atau, I'm always available for testing and videoing and anything else not graphic-related :D so you can e-mail me at anytime or post a link for me online so I can test your stuff and record it. :) )

(P.S.S I know I don't have Photoshop and Oedit won't work on my computer, so that's why I can't do anything graphic related. :ninj: ) :rolleyes: STUPID WINDOWS VISTA!

Hey William

Yeah, things have come on a lot. We still have a few key ****les with files, like rdf for example. I basically made MUP09, and Uli has taken that and added his work as well. I'm not sure what SuperPatch is.. but for the next version of MUP, it will be the original game, plus we can now add extra teams, so no overwriting of teams!

The faces is the main part that has come on. There are some awesome artworks here that would make EA get a stiff on. There is an o-edit for vista. It runs **** on mine, but have a search on google for it, it does work, but it was ultra slow for me and unuseable.. but that might be something i didn't install ot something

I'm out fo the modding for the moment, but i am trying to do what i can these days, which by all accounts is nothing lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Aug 16 2009, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey William

Yeah, things have come on a lot. We still have a few key ****les with files, like rdf for example. I basically made MUP09, and Uli has taken that and added his work as well. I'm not sure what SuperPatch is.. but for the next version of MUP, it will be the original game, plus we can now add extra teams, so no overwriting of teams!

The faces is the main part that has come on. There are some awesome artworks here that would make EA get a stiff on. There is an o-edit for vista. It runs **** on mine, but have a search on google for it, it does work, but it was ultra slow for me and unuseable.. but that might be something i didn't install ot something

I'm out fo the modding for the moment, but i am trying to do what i can these days, which by all accounts is nothing lol[/b]

Well yea Vista doesnt help much. It almost casts a huge lock over things. :locked: but HOWEVER, I can make some MUP09 Promo Vids for you. IF only the game would load rather than saying Rugby 08 and staying on that if I don't press enter which then quits the program :%#%#: :%#%#: :wall: :wall: :ranting: :ranting: :toss: I'll try again...

Cya round,

Will

Doe`s anyone knows when the MUP 1.2 is going to be realeased?tks

It's up to Uli. On my files i have things missing, but the files are ok, it is my vista causing the problem. I suggest if you have vista, make a BRAND new folder and add the files. I deleted my old files, but it still leaves the 'shadow' copy which is invisible and it loads that instead.

So it's upto Uli85 and the other testers.

Hey guys, does this upgrade the Ai of the computer aswell? Because the computer is really easy to beat on elite with the weakest team againts the strongest...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tigger @ Sep 3 2009, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey guys, does this upgrade the Ai of the computer aswell? Because the computer is really easy to beat on elite with the weakest team againts the strongest...[/b]

Yes, it upgrades the defence AI of the opposite team, but they still can't score you much points. Anyway you are able to loose against the strongest teams like south africa.

I think they made this game easy so that non-rugby fans could feel less retarded. We can't fix that yet, it is the game unfortunately.. not that we haven't tried.. we can just tweak things for the moment.

@ bogdan - MUP v1.2 has been released :)

thks.......i know that now.......i already downloaded.......good job TRF team

Status
Not open for further replies.