• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MegaUpdatePatch (MUP09)

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ May 31 2009, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If it was that file, then you must delete it.. i have never made one like it later it crashed. It seems to a be a fault with the game i would say.. or maybe a problem with the profile. Some users had a crash with my mup.pro, this is because the settings are different and it crashes the game. Ditch mup.pro from your folder, and load as default.

Try running the game as default and see if it crashes.. try this by copying the directory but have no game files in it, so essentially it will run the original game. Use the .exe in that directory though. It is most likely a corrupt .exe file or something has gone wrong.

Have you tried a re-install with no mods?[/b]

Yuss!! the MUP.pro was exactly the problem!! 3months without playin the stinkin game freegkn suckd lol now i am able to play play play!!! and it was tht simple haha heck. Thanks a lot bro!!!!!!!!! :) :) just wish iz able to play with that prof haha enyhu thanks!

it may have already been addressed, but will the world league bug where it crashes at the end of a season be fixed for the update?

also, with my nz maori in MUP, when i try to use their away kit (same as jr all blacks away, white) at the match loading screen it crashes and says "Async load of handle aac2c4ec7e0fd49e8cccb69217ea8054.fsh (24671) failed." Should I be able to play with their away kit or not? If yes, help!

edit: yes you can play, but it appears you dont have the files.

Sorry, but is anyone else having trouble downloading this from FF?

Seems to stop downloading about halfway through, a problem I've never had with FF before...

Hmmm, I've installed it, but when I add the .ros file to the EA Folder the game aborts because it says there's a bad player database...

Anyone know what to do?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (anonymous_joe @ Jun 4 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hmmm, I've installed it, but when I add the .ros file to the EA Folder the game aborts because it says there's a bad player database...

Anyone know what to do?[/b]

Did you copy the graphic files in the main EA Sports Rugby 08 in program files? Because that message means that there is a missing file.

anyone can help me with the MUP09 files...
i want to download the files but it would take me forever as my download speed is very low..
can anyone put the files to part??
i really appreciate that

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Jun 5 2009, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (anonymous_joe @ Jun 4 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyone know what to do?[/b]

Did you copy the graphic files in the main EA Sports Rugby 08 in program files? Because that message means that there is a missing file.
[/b][/quote]

Which file are they in?

Sorry, always been terrible at managing add ons. Despite WoW, and all sorts of games requiring them. ><

Ross have finished the tournaments schedules, and i've finished Top 14 teams in the roster and played a Top 14 season with Clermont and it's really enjoyable. So there's just left some H Cup and Guinness Premiership teams. I will say a realase date this week. So be patience :D

great uli :bravo: :D

sorry for being impatienced, i just cant wait

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seanAF @ Jun 13 2009, 05:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
how do I download MUP09 and then make it work[/b]

Download all the files from the post above.

Extract to c:/program files/ea sports/ea sports rugby 08
or wherever your rugby is installed.

Make sure the files are in the main rugby directory as the mup zip has the files in a folder called mup 09.

download the roster and extract it to my documents/ea sports rugby 08

start the game and load the roster

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waterview @ Jun 13 2009, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seanAF @ Jun 13 2009, 05:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how do I download MUP09 and then make it work[/b]

Download all the files from the post above.

Extract to c:/program files/ea sports/ea sports rugby 08
or wherever your rugby is installed.

Make sure the files are in the main rugby directory as the mup zip has the files in a folder called mup 09.

download the roster and extract it to my documents/ea sports rugby 08

start the game and load the roster
[/b][/quote]
how do I load the roster

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seanAF @ Jun 13 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
and also whats the main rugby directory and where is it[/b]
Load the roster by going in game, settings, load/save, and then loading the roster, much like you would a profile.

The main Rugby Directory (where the MUP goes) Is at C:/Program Files, EA Sports, Rugby 08. In the rugby 08 folder, stuff goes.
You put the roster file in My Documents > EA Sports > Rugby 08

:)

AT last after a long night It works and it's brilliant THANK for your help guys

faatau edit: hallejulah! and all the angels rejoiced! haha good stuff man

Hey guys,congrats for this amazing patch but i have a question XD

How can i add a new team to the Heineken Cup?

..for example i'd like to add Bucuresti to the Heineken Cup...how can i do that?

Cheers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.