• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MegaUpdatePatch (MUP09)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fa'atau im just wondering when the new update will be available the one that uli85 is talking about

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munsterrugby10 @ May 29 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi fa'atau im just wondering when the new update will be available the one that uli85 is talking about[/b]

I can't tell you a date, as i'm working almost alone. But the roster is nearly finished. Maybe a couple of weeks or a month.

Hi there my game crashes when i click at the start of the game when it says "click to play". It only occured when i got the new MUP. I am using a beta version of Windows 7 so it may be because of this. But yeah when i click it minimizes and is unable to maximize.

please help!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dangan @ May 29 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi there my game crashes when i click at the start of the game when it says "click to play". It only occured when i got the new MUP. I am using a beta version of Windows 7 so it may be because of this. But yeah when i click it minimizes and is unable to maximize.

please help![/b]

I didn't try it with Windows 7 but it might be a compatibility problem. If it's not, there must be a missing file. Try copying the files again.

"I didn't try it with Windows 7 but it might be a compatibility problem. If it's not, there must be a missing file. Try copying the files again."

I tried copying them again but it was unsuccessful :( it still crashes at the "click here to play" screen - when I click.

It can only be 2 files. The rdf files which in my experience makes your game not even load, or crash during ***les, or the file for the first 3 or 4 screens has been increased in memory/resolution which makes the game crash. I don't ever remember having it crash at the first menu screen (Click to continue i mean)

Maybe it is a setting in windows 7, like vista has to run as admin, w7 might have something like that.

I tried to play with Rugby08 on Window7,build 7000 and also RC candidate,it worked fine....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ May 27 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok guys this is what i've added so far to the update:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
****NEW BOOTPACK****

01- Nike Legend black
02- Puma King black
03- Nike Laser II yellow
04- Nike Laser II white/red
05- Nike Legend II pearl/gold/black
06- Nike Laser II white/blue
07- Adidas Nine 15 III
08- Adidas Predator Powerswerve Rugby
09- Puma v1.08 black/red
10- Nike Air Zoom Rugby
11- Nike Mercurial Vapor IV Citron
12- LeCoq Sportiff Puncher Tahiti
13- Nike Laser white
14- Puma V-Kon III Rugby
15- Puma v1.08 silver/dark grey
16- Adidas Predator Powerswerve white/black

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
****ROSTER EDIT AND BOOTS ASSIGNED****

INTERNATIONAL
Scotland
Wales
England
France
Ireland
Italy

TOP 14
Paris
Clermont
Toulouse
Perpignan
Biarritz
Brive
Montpellier
Montauban
Castres
Bourgoin
Dax

GUINNES PREMIERSHIP
London Wasps
Harlequins
Leicester Tigers
Bath
London Irish

EUROPE
Leinster
Munster
Cardiff Blues
Calvisiano

****NEW FACES****

Sergio Parisse (by uli85)
Martín Castrogiovanni (v2/by uli85)
Mirco Bergamasco (by uli85)
Mauro Bergamasco (by uli85)
Luke McLean (by dario)
Mathieu Bastareaud (by uli85)
Brian Liebenberg (by uli85)
Juan Manuel Leguizamón (pink Kooga scrumcap /by uli85)
Serge Betsen (Puma yellow scrumcap /by uli85)
Sebastian Chabal (fixed /by uli85)
Matt Giteau (green headgear/by xusky)
David Lemi (re-assigned)
Carl Heyman (EVOL)
Trevor Leota (hair fixed by uli85)
Juan Martín Hernández (v3 by uli85)
Ruan Pienaar (by kabezon)
Danny Care (by uli85)
Ugo Monye (by uli85)
Gonzalo Tiesi re-assigned (by lwkfella)
Rimas Alvarez (by uli85)
Matt Stevens (added Kooga headgear/by uli85)
Marcos Ayerza (by uli85)
Jerome Thion (added Rugbytech headgear /by uli85)
Magnus Lund (added Le Coq Sportif headgear /by uli85)
Donncha O'Callaghan update (by uli85)
Delon Armitage (by xusky)
Ryan Kankowski (by xusky)
Richard Kahui (by xusky)
Berrick Barnes v2 (by xusky)
Adam Thomson (by xusky)
Riki Flutey (by uli85)
Lee Mears update (by uli85)
Michael Lipman update (by uli85)
Steve Borthwick update (by uli85)
Danny Grewcock (Kooga headgear updated /by uli85)
Federico Todeschini (fixed /by kabezon)
Patricio Albacete (light blue Optimum headgear updated /by uli85)
Maxime Medard (by kabezon)
Paul O'Connell update (by uli85)
Brian O'Driscoll update (by uli85)
Ronan O'Gara update (by uli85)

****KITS****

*NEW* Referee CCC kits
Scotland kits fixed (added logos/original by edimburgh gunner)
Wales kits fixed (tight style)
Stade Francais kits fixed (tight style)

****MISCELANEOUS****

*NEW* Base layers
1- CCC white/light skin
2- Adidas black/light skin (replaced medium light skin)
3- Nike black/medium dark skin
4- CCC black/dark skin

Added TOP 14 logos on TOP 14 Tournament mode
TOP 14 fantasy ball (by dady11)
Stadiums menu backgrounds (by dady11)

*NEW Menu BACKGROUNDS*
Top 14 menu backgrounds
Guinness Premiership menu backgrounds
Heineken Cup menu backgrounds
6 Nations menu backgrounds

*PORTRAITS PICTURES*
TOP 14:
Paris
Castres
Bourgoin
Biarritz

***NEW MUSIC***

di
hb
mk
t10 / Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody
t14
t20 / Franz Ferdinand - Turn It On
t25 / Green Day - Know Your Enemy
t28 / U2 - Get On Your Boots
t30 / Oasis - The Shock Of The Lighting
t35 / Kaiser Chiefs - Never Miss A Bit
t37 / ACDC - Big Jack
t39

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b]

There's left to finish some teams in the roster and add some graphic stuff but it's going well. Also i have to try the Top 14 schedules and find bugs if it crashes.
[/b][/quote]
thats obviously a euro update right uli

make sure you add ben fodens face uli! xusky did an awesome job on it.

WILL U PUT IN macalister,f maka ,Medard,Mike Blair,Dusautoir please i never put them in myself because im not the best at puting them in please uli please please :fool:

@munsterrugby10: Yes is basically an euro update but Tri Nations teams will be updated too. I've fixed Keih Earls stats, i didn't notice it so thanks for that. It's very helpful if you guys post the errors that you notice in the roster. All the faces you requested are added.

@hr15: It's added, that's just a temporary list. All the faces in the forum will be in the update. Some players like Giteau have 2 or more faces made, so i try to choose the best.

thanks uli your the best.in the euro paatch i have shane williams has short hair (no hair) and im pretty sure someone made a face for him , just a tip. if you dont mind me asking what are *PORTRAITS PICTURES*?

Do you know if anyone is creating a David Wallace face?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munsterrugby10 @ May 30 2009, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
thanks uli your the best.in the euro paatch i have shane williams has short hair (no hair) and im pretty sure someone made a face for him , just a tip. if you dont mind me asking what are *PORTRAITS PICTURES*?

Do you know if anyone is creating a David Wallace face?[/b]

Kabezon made a Shane Williams face but didn't upload it yet. The portrait pictures are the pictures of the players in the team managment screen, i'm adding real pictures to the Top 14 players.
xusky is going to make David Wallace face.

oh and dont forget to put powells face in its awesome and de villiers ( his hair is class) and your hernandez and Bastareaud faces are class, will you put in the new french kit (with the grip) and this stade fraincais jersey http://img.skysports.com/08/10/800x600/Sta...Kit_1270350.jpg please and thanks for making my life a lot better AND the rob kearney face too by xusky

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ May 30 2009, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munsterrugby10 @ May 30 2009, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you know if anyone is creating a David Wallace face?[/b]

Kabezon made a Shane Williams face but didn't upload it yet. The portrait pictures are the pictures of the players in the team managment screen, i'm adding real pictures to the Top 14 players.
xusky is going to make David Wallace face.
[/b][/quote]
excellent :bravo: :D :bravo: :D :bravo:

oh and lee bynre is another one and for the Munster roster Mike Prendergast, Federico Pucciariello,and ant horgan and frankie shehan have all retired if you where to add new players in i would add these players Nick Williams no.8 fl, sr, Andrew Burke FH,FB,SH, Conor Murray SH,FH,WG

INFO FROM HERE http://www.munsterrugby.ie/8337.php
AND HERE http://www.munsterrugby.ie/8333.php
here is williams http://www.harbourrugby.co.nz/images/NickWilliams_005.jpg

This is only for if you get really bored and im obviously not expecting the faces ever this is just a tip
and i mean really really really really bored as in dont even do it

"It can only be 2 files. The rdf files which in my experience makes your game not even load, or crash during ***les, or the file for the first 3 or 4 screens has been increased in memory/resolution which makes the game crash. I don't ever remember having it crash at the first menu screen (Click to continue i mean)

Maybe it is a setting in windows 7, like vista has to run as admin, w7 might have something like that"

I tried running as admin but still the same problem occurs. I only have one rdf file "73cb47d1d69c90f28fd1cc4186ac1926.rdf" If there was two i may have deleted one to see if that was why my game crashed all the time but it wasnt. You mentioned "or the file for the first 3 or 4 screens has been increased in memory/resolution which makes the game crash" - how would you fix this if this was the case.

If it was that file, then you must delete it.. i have never made one like it later it crashed. It seems to a be a fault with the game i would say.. or maybe a problem with the profile. Some users had a crash with my mup.pro, this is because the settings are different and it crashes the game. Ditch mup.pro from your folder, and load as default.

Try running the game as default and see if it crashes.. try this by copying the directory but have no game files in it, so essentially it will run the original game. Use the .exe in that directory though. It is most likely a corrupt .exe file or something has gone wrong.

Have you tried a re-install with no mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.