• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mentally challenged Argentinian Prop

I

InsaneAsylum

So I recently got foxtel in order to see a lot of the npc and world cup, all of next years coverage, but i also get to see cool rugby talk shows as well.

i was watching a rugby show that had a segment about a mentally challenged argentinian guy who hung around his local club as the water boy, when one of the pumas players offered him a challenge.... make the local side and i'll give you my pumas shirt. the guy trained hard and soon enough was chosen to play for his local side as a prop, winning the challenge and getting the pumas shirt.

it was a trully moving story, which i enjoyed watching, but then i wondered what the moral to this story was, and then it hit me...

any retard can play as a prop :p

B

Brodizzle

any retard can play as a prop :p
[/b]
Well considering how much I hated playing as a prob as a kid, your probably right....but thats a terrible thing to say, very dissappointed...

The morale of the story is that Rugby is a peoples game and a story of human strength...I'm going to call this water boy up so he can crunch you... :)

PS. Actually, are you sure his name wasn't either Matt Dunning or Al Baxter?

PPS. Can we get him to take over from Matt Dunning or Al Baxter?

R

robinweide

How do you do lineout calls? Sign langauge?
[/b]

im not in the dev-team :p
but I think they use combinations of feet and hand signals...
same as at my side:
  • SH will make the call with combinations of movement from his arms, hands and feet.
  • Jumper wil shout with no meaning behind it.
:p

A

American Springbok

I could just hear the helen keller moan.... "OSIEFUOWTHA!"... if anyone's heard the joke about helen keller's dog running away, you'll know what i'm talking about.

Wow I'm just a total dick tonight.