• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Merry Christmas!

Good man, Can't beat the Xmas Day swim...I'm 200km from the Sea at he moment however

Buy Killing Floor and blast zombies with me. It's a great laugh, except when people don't hold their ****ing positions.

I'd be no good then, I'm a gung-ho kind of player.

Should be better tomorrow, as my brother, dad and I are going to the Ospreys v Scarlets derby thanks to my sister.

Ah, that should be pretty good then.

Seriously, why must people switch direction every thirty seconds?? Run around by all means, but if something hits me in the back, then ya dun goof'd.

Only get left for dead if you know people who have it to play with. Boring by yourself.
Heard lots of good things about farcry 3, probably going to get it myself.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yes Far Cry does look very good, had a look at a lot of gameplay for it, played the last one, which had potential but wasn't great. I played a bit of Left for Dead 2 Draggs, and it was pretty fun, but I have no friends with it as Olly says. Also it looks so much funner on PC (I have no decent PC to support Steam) judging my some of the mods they've brought out. I think I really want a Strategy game. Help me out Brosephs. (For my laptop naturally)

Last edited:
Was hoping to get a laptop today from Santa ... didn't get it ... got gloves instead!

But I hope all have had a good Christmas.

Not sure about specs etc. but you can't go wrong with any of the Total War series (Rome, shogun etc.etc.)
Big fan of mount and blade warband as well, though that's a bit more hack and slash than strategy - think its fairly cheap these days on steam so worth checking out if you can. The sword fighting is the best of any game - made sky rim unplayable for me due to comparison of fighting.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I loved the first Mount and Blade, was incredible, you've just reminded me to buy the new one, many thanks sir. Might get age of empires too. Also I can't seem to find the battle for middle earth game anywhere.

Also I can't seem to find the battle for middle earth game anywhere.
Yeah, it's weird that EA haven't put it up on Origin - great games, got both on my laptop.
You'd have to try and get a physical copy from somewhere (amazon?) or "acquire it" some other way.

Yeah, it's weird that EA haven't put it up on Origin - great games, got both on my laptop.
You'd have to try and get a physical copy from somewhere (amazon?) or "acquire it" some other way.
Ah I see Olyy, I do believe you are the best pirate I have ever seen.

Latest posts