• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Metal Gear Solid 4 - out now

Wow... I guess it really pays to be in Japan if you're keen on a PS3 then aye. Might have to pick one up before I head back to Aus while the exchange rate is still this good.

In the UK, I am a member of Lovefilm and for 18 pounds a month I can hire 1 PS3 game and 2 BluRay/DVD, at any one time, Keep them for as long as I like, and return them when finished or if they are crap. It works out a great way to test a game without buying it, or clocking it in 1-2 weeks and then sending it back for the cost of around 7-10 pounds! If the game is AWESOME, then just buy it a month later when it drops 5-10 pounds.

I hired MGS4, and admittedly never played any of the series before, I found it very average. I can understand if you are into this kind of game - it must be great, but playability is too restricted for my liking. Thinking COD4 will be more my kind of game. Also have GRID booked after COD4 - looks like a great racing game.

Downloaded the HAZE demo, and very very ordinary - would not waste money on purchasing. Check it out on Playstation store.

Latest posts