• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Millennium Magic 2008

I thought it was quality having part of the stadium to ourselves on the second day last year.
Feet up, chilling out watching the rugger. Can't go wrong.

I enjoyed that as well. It'll almost be like having our own executive box but without the high tea and the waitress....

Damn it, I WANT A WAITRESS... So I can oggle her drunkenly!!!

How dare you deny me this...

For the money the RFL are asking, I want more than a waitress... how about an unlimited supply of cake?!

Bah, I want a Stripper for that money, plus also a human desert for me, so why you guys are watching man make love to mother nature, I can be licking the cream from the nipples of a hot woman :D

Soooooooooooooo it would be in a box... no one would have to see and i thought that's how they educated kids that way up your neck of the woods

In fact, I say we auction Charlie off to TRF members. Highest bidder can send Charlie to the bar for refreshments for everyone as often as they want.

All funds go to TRF!

Doing the maths, by the way, for the cheapest 2 day box it would cost us £215 each on the logic of there being 12 of us.

Well Dan you plan does sound very good, but I think my idea of sending you to africa to be a slave and then making matt and pete become a rent boy double act would be far more beneficial to the forum...

And Not just for financial means!!

It would be like that episode of South Park where Cartman gets accidentally sent to Ethiopia.

"I am a poor, lost little boy."

"............."

"WELL SCREW YOU THEN!"

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/make_a_booking...ailability.y=13

Right, so Cardiff Central is a washout. That link, if it works, is for Brigend, which is approx 13 miles away. It's not ideal but if we are talking hotels, then that's the best we can do for now. I would prefer to see us having a look at one of the B+B's nearby, or a hostel if we must. I would say the B+B is the preferred option for me, it's just a question of finding one that will take us all on. Matt, there are lots about aren't there? Are you familiar with any of them?

Going slightly on-topic, is it worth someone attempting to get a press pass for the Millenium Magic weekend?

http://www.millenniummagic.co.uk/

That has got a hotel search on it. This is good stuff so far. But we need to act and act now or there will be none left. I need to know the numbers etc shortly. I can wait ages before the tickets are bought, the hotel is a different matter altogether.

So lets start a list of who is going to attend and what days...

Charlie - Friday to Monday
Dan - ?

Gawd knows yet, need time and to sort the finances.

However, by the power of my awsopmness I have pulled this one out of the hat; Bagsies staying at Matts Flat! Booya!

I need to get the wheels in motion with this now as time is, believe it or not, rapidly running out.

BUMP

Matt is going to help sort me out with a B+B in Cardiff, so I need to know who is interested and who is definite? I know I'm there and I know Tim is there, I just need confirmation from others please.

Preste Gaarden Hotel

181 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9PN

Prices:
Single: £34.00
Double: £50.00

029 2022 8607
Link

-------------------

Maxines Guest House

150 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9JB

Prices:
Single: £30.00
Double: £60.00

029 2022 0288

Link

-----------------------

Penrhys Hotel

127 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9PJ

Prices:
Single: £35.00
Double: £50.00

029 2023 0548

Link

---------------------------

Number 62

62 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9LL

Prices:
Single: £125.00
Double: £125.00

029 2041 2765

Link

------------------------------

The Avenue Guest House

163 Cathedral Road, Pontcanna, Cardiff, CF11 9PL

Prices:
Single: £49.50
Double: £69.50

029 2023 2855

Link

------------------------------

The Townhouse

70 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9LL

Prices:
Single: £85.00
Double: £95.00

029 2023 9399

Link

----------------------------------

Church Guest House

126 Cathedral Road, Pontcanna, Cardiff, CF11 9LQ

Prices:
Double: £65.00

029 2034 0881

Link
--------------------------------

Courtfield Hotel

101 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9PH

Prices:
Single: £30.00

029 2022 7701

Link

-----------------------------------

Beaufort Guest House

65 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9HE

Prices:
Single: £49.95
Double: £69.95

029 2023 7003

------------------------------------

Abbey Hotel

149 - 151 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9PJ

Prices:

029 2039 0896

----------------------------------

Lincoln House Hotel

118 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9LQ

Prices:
Single: £55.00
Double: £85.00

029 2039 5558

Big credit to RC for that list. I need to get this organised by the end of February, please let me know asap if you are interested. I don't want a ridiculous Only Fools and Horses situation where we get stuck in a dump!

Latest posts