• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Millennium Magic weekend - TRF meet up?

In all honesty mate, I wouldn't be half as interested if I missed the Saints match. Plus I hate driving to Cardiff and back in one day.

Doable for a Cardiff boy:

Cymro: "I can't come into work today, I'm sick!"
Cymros work: "How Sick are you?"
Cymro: "I'm off to watch rugby league!"
Cymros work: "You poor boy. Take plenty of rucks and mauls and be sure not to come back in until you purge yourself of this terrible affliction!"

:p

*Bonus points to anyone who imagined the the voices in thick Welsh accents
EVERY voice I imagine is in a thick Welsh accent!!

I will see how my budget does with Christmas but I may be up for this...

It'd be great Charlie. Maybe you can start a whole club singing "ring of fire" again?

This is possible, but it would be fairly depressing to get the ferry/plane over on my own. Anyone else considering traveling for the greener side of the Irish sea?

Picard demands you make the journey, alone or otherwise. Don't make me post the picture, because I will.

Picard can suck JTK's balls. And probably would if the opportunity arose.

I will try to make the whole of walkabout Cardiff sing Ring of Fire again! But will require my TRF Team...

TRF TEAM ASSEMBLE!

anchorman_fight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't afford it, so in the words of Duncan Bannatyne: I'm out.
:(

Technically he says he's "oot"

Im still ok so far, will be paid Jan 27th so should be able to swing it within me budget.

I can get my weekend ticket today once I have checked the accomodation side of things

Before I get them, will peeps be getting the 50+ ones or the cheaper, unreserved seating?

So is it just me going or was this all an elaborate ruse :lol:

Unless my finances pick up quickly I'll have to swerve this off myself sadly.

Latest posts