• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mindf**k - Bricks will be shat.

is the field one a women laying down? the shape of the mountain?
[/b]
YES!!!
How the hell did you guess that? :huh:

grassmindtd0.jpg

<div class='quotemain'>
is the field one a women laying down? the shape of the mountain?
[/b]
YES!!!
How the hell did you guess that? :huh:

grassmindtd0.jpg
[/b][/quote]

it was easy really when you said it was in the mountain, then saw the nipple and i was away lol

the girl one i dont get tho

On the lounge one, on the sofa it looks also like a small person laying on the couch without the lower legs.

mud%20splatter.jpeg

The first one is quite easy but quite cool, I have a slightly controversial answer for the second one, but maybe you can find something better, and don't ask me it, unless you find it yourself you won't beleive it.

I was trying to put up the first one, but the image I had was broken! It's pretty awesome though. :p

On the lounge one, on the sofa it looks also like a small person laying on the couch without the lower legs.[/b]
I just assumed that was a ruffled up cushion, but it could be though. Although, the real thing is on the bar, in case you didn't notice. ^^

the forest one has a gremlin face at the bottom of the tree on the left.
[/b]

I don't think its that, but I can't actually see that... I'll put my answer in spoilers.

Gorrilas Head in the light <--- you will think I am mad till you see it.

For the golf one: The water splash looks like a man, or even a werewolf as it has an open mouth with sharp teeth.

just cant see the gorilla head?

but that sleeping chick ones got me stumped!

For the golf one: The water splash looks like a man, or even a werewolf as it has an open mouth with sharp teeth
[/b]
i thought it was the CHABAL face shadow on his leg lol

Latest posts