17. Peter Borlase
18. Ash Parker
19. Nasi Manu
20. Tyson Keats
21. Ryan Crotty
22. Chris Small

Might of heard of one or two of the evil empire players before :blink:

Game sold out folks! Go the Bay!

At least they are only taking Zac and Israel Dagg for the Super 14 instead of both the Super 14 and NPC.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Oct 14 2009, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
At least they are only taking Zac and Israel Dagg for the Super 14 instead of both the Super 14 and NPC.[/b]

I don't trust either the Evil Empire or the NZRU :ph34r:

Canterbury are a awesome team but they're not the invincibles and I think the Magpies can get up for this one. There's a few really good faceoffs in this game mainly Thomas Waldrom vs Richie McCaw and Zac Guilford vs Sean Maitland.

I'm going for the Magpies especially after Canterbury absolutely slaughtered the Lions earlier on in the season.

What the f*** was that **** - Dagg was taken out and that was a bloody try.

Commentators said All Blacks won't be back again after this week? We would've had the pricks by 15-20 points if Canterbury didn't call in the calvary.

It's bull$#@! that was a try from Taumalolo no question about it. It's the most important season for all the teams and they decide to not use the T.M.O's how stupid is that. There's been a few instances this season where no T.M.O have cost teams trys and even games.

I'd be bitterly disappointed if I were Taumalolo you could see him going off at the ref telling him that's bull$#@! the crap thing is he's most likely to get a fine or a few weeks off for saying that to the ref.

Highly contraversial in my opinion and there has to be something done about it because this is the type of crap that keeps some people away from the stadiums. I dont' wanna see decisions like this on t.v and i sure as hell don't like seeing crap like this live. Alot of us have had to put up with this and just go on our mary way. Nah f#!@ dat get it fixed Nzrfu, you gave us stupid elvs that was a waste of a whole season and now you're giving us no T.M.O's great call, just great f$#!@n call.

Absolutely f**king atrocious. That ****** of a TJ who had a great view of the try didnt have the balls to call it against Canterbury..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Oct 15 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It's bull$#@! that was a try from Taumalolo no question about it. It's the most important season for all the teams and they decide to not use the T.M.O's how stupid is that. There's been a few instances this season where no T.M.O have cost teams trys and even games.

I'd be bitterly disappointed if I were Taumalolo you could see him going off at the ref telling him that's bull$#@! the crap thing is he's most likely to get a fine or a few weeks off for saying that to the ref.

Highly contraversial in my opinion and there has to be something done about it because this is the type of crap that keeps some people away from the stadiums. I dont' wanna see decisions like this on t.v and i sure as hell don't like seeing crap like this live. Alot of us have had to put up with this and just go on our mary way. Nah f#!@ dat get it fixed Nzrfu, you gave us stupid elvs that was a waste of a whole season and now you're giving us no T.M.O's great call, just great f$#!@n call.[/b]

Will be interesting if the Bay down Northland next week and then don't make the finals. A touchie cost us a shot at the ***le :bravo: The NZRU are simply awesome under Tewbacca aren't they :D

Latest posts