• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MJC Studios Rugby 13 SA Edition Released!

How to I apply the Roster ive copied it into C:\*\*\Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08 but it doesn't want to apply??
Maybe im just dumb again thanx for the help.

a chance off a screenshot ? of where you paste the roster too ?

Guys, how are you? I want to change the "Performance" of a team, as I understand that this is what determines the true Team Rating.
I have read that there is a KingWilko Team Editor, but cannot find the download link. With the editor Woosah I cannot edit it. Can you help? THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Hey, I recently downloaded the Rugby 08 SA Edition 2013 mod and I think it's really good, but my players skin colour isn't right. I'm currently using the v4 roster. My JP Pietersen has a black body but his face is white, Jean de Villiers is black, some of the players like F.du Preez has bright orange hair. The players in the game doesn't relate to to the real players. All the players are wrong, every single player.

Hey guys

I'm new to the forum, all the way from South Africa.. I am also a Rugby 08 player but I could really do with some updates on the game.. I would like the Rugby 13 SA Edition but all the media fire links I have tried up to now, are not working / broken. Please help a brother out?

Hey guys

I'm new to the forum, all the way from South Africa.. I am also a Rugby 08 player but I could really do with some updates on the game.. I would like the Rugby 13 SA Edition but all the media fire links I have tried up to now, are not working / broken. Please help a brother out?

hey man i have a few patches - give me your contact details

Latest posts