• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mod Rugby 08 NZ and SA team

Stade Rochelais

Academy Player
Club or Nation
La Rochelle
Hello everyone.
For a while now, I have been going through the file changes, I have failed in all my attempts to increase the level of New Zealand teams.
If someone reads this topic, thank you for coming to my rescue.
All I ask you is to put the teams Crusaders, Chiefs, Hurricanes Blues to the maximum of their potential with the South African teams.
Thanks a lot for your help.
I am even willing to pay for a single patch by paypal.
God bless you.
I hope someone will answer me.
Geostar and Peter83 ;););)

for me to understand ... the classification of the teams goes hand in hand with the classification of each player. for example: if you put 99 to each crusader player, the team will have 99 of classification ...

for me to understand ... the classification of the teams goes hand in hand with the classification of each player. for example: if you put 99 to each crusader player, the team will have 99 of classification ...

Yes, but the game is way too easy.
On each match, I win by 40 and 50 points.
If you could help me, it would be beautiful.
I tried to improve the statistics of the players, I failed in all the procedure.
I'm really low, because I'm a lover of rugby 08, I even stopped playing RC3 and Rugby 18.:(
finally, if you could improve all NZ teams to 99, personally that's what I want, for the challenge

you have to use the woosaah's rugasmic to then be able to OPEN the list and thus to modify the statistics of each player.

you have to use the woosaah's rugasmic to then be able to OPEN the list and thus to modify the statistics of each player.

No I do not have rugasmic woosaa.
Do you have the link to get it, I'll get it from my side on google.

the file is the list. which by default is in: documents / ea sports / rugby 08

Latest posts