• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Montauban v Sale

A

An Tarbh

<div align='center'>
Montauban.png
Sale.png

Montauban v Sale</div>

Sale will be looking to extend their lead at the top of Pool 1 by taking full points from their second trip to France, they got the job done at Clermont, should be a lot easier at Montuaban, a task that could be made even easier if the French side decide to rest key players now that they're out of the competition.

Sale can't afford not to get a bonus point win otherwise 3 wins will suffice for Munster to top the group and the subsequent total may not be enough for Saint-André's side to get through as a best runner up.

Shouldn't make too much difference this weekend but long term that's a blow, even worse for Scotland though.

Clermont and Munster won't be crying about it anyway........

Sir.Speedy might though :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Dec 11 2008, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
****!
That's a massive blow for Sale, Scotland and possibly, the Lions.
How he recovers sooner.
Also, Sale will be looking for at least a win here...
We need to win in Munster to be guaranteed a quarter-final spot, anyway, so three four-point wins will do for me... Especially since 10 points from the next three games will mean Sale'll be relying on results elsewhere...

Anyway, Sale by 10.

If we lose this one then we can kiss any chance of winning on Thomond goodbye.

'No chance'?
Please be reasonable...
Looks like I beat you to the edit... :mellow: :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 13 2008, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
'No chance'?
Please be reasonable...
Looks like I beat you to the edit... :mellow:[/b]

yeah I clicked on delete instead of edit, yes you have no chance of winning at Thomond Park.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 13 2008, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Dec 13 2008, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 13 2008, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Talk about being impartial.[/b]

of for crying out loud, it's called being realistic.
[/b][/quote]
If that's what you think, then you should learn a tad bit about probability...
[/b][/quote]

well I'll try and learn a tad or a bit but both makes it redundant :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Dec 13 2008, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 13 2008, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Dec 13 2008, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 13 2008, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
You're a right, cynical *******... -.-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 13 2008, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Dec 13 2008, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 13 2008, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
You're a right, cynical *******... -.-
[/b][/quote]

That's what you get from teaching English to French students who don't have a grasp of the language, force of habit.

I'm grateful you're not my French teacher.
Penalty Montauban 13 - 6.
Looking grim all round...

Latest posts