Montauban v Sale

Discussion in 'European Champions & Challenge Cup' started by An Tarbh, Dec 11, 2008.

1. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

<div align='center'>[​IMG][​IMG]
    Montauban v Sale</div>

Sale will be looking to extend their lead at the top of Pool 1 by taking full points from their second trip to France, they got the job done at Clermont, should be a lot easier at Montuaban, a task that could be made even easier if the French side decide to rest key players now that they're out of the competition.

Sale can't afford not to get a bonus point win otherwise 3 wins will suffice for Munster to top the group and the subsequent total may not be enough for Saint-André's side to get through as a best runner up.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. MunsterMan

MunsterMan Guest

4. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

Shouldn't make too much difference this weekend but long term that's a blow, even worse for Scotland though.

5. MunsterMan

MunsterMan Guest

Clermont and Munster won't be crying about it anyway........

Sir.Speedy might though :p

6. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Dec 11 2008, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    ****!
    That's a massive blow for Sale, Scotland and possibly, the Lions.
    How he recovers sooner.
    Also, Sale will be looking for at least a win here...
    We need to win in Munster to be guaranteed a quarter-final spot, anyway, so three four-point wins will do for me... Especially since 10 points from the next three games will mean Sale'll be relying on results elsewhere...

Anyway, Sale by 10.

7. Vambo

Vambo Guest

As much as I'd **** myself laughing if Stale get dicked here.... away win. ;)

8. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

Not going to plan for Sale, currently 10-6 down at the Sapiac.

9. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

If we lose this one then we can kiss any chance of winning on Thomond goodbye.

10. Vambo

Vambo Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Dec 13 2008, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Go on Montauban :D

11. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

'No chance'?
    Please be reasonable...
    Looks like I beat you to the edit... :mellow: :rolleyes:

12. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 13 2008, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    yeah I clicked on delete instead of edit, yes you have no chance of winning at Thomond Park.

13. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

Talk about being impartial.

14. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 13 2008, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    of for crying out loud, it's called being realistic.

15. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Dec 13 2008, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]
    If that's what you think, then you should learn a tad bit about probability...

16. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 13 2008, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]
    [/b][/quote]

well I'll try and learn a tad or a bit but both makes it redundant :rolleyes:

17. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Dec 13 2008, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]
    [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
    You're a right, cynical *******... -.-

18. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 13 2008, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]
    [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
    You're a right, cynical *******... -.-
    [/b][/quote]

That's what you get from teaching English to French students who don't have a grasp of the language, force of habit.

19. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

I'm grateful you're not my French teacher.
    Penalty Montauban 13 - 6.
    Looking grim all round...

20. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

Sale back in it with two penalties. 13 - 12...

21. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 13 2008, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    not so grim now only a point between them.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!