• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

More Aucklanders needed

C

carlosisgod123

Gotta say I'm pretty disappointed in the world cup squad.
Can't believe they picked Mauger. He is rubbish. Carter is pretty inconsistent.
For me - I'd have McCalister at first five, Ice at second five, Mils at centre and Howlett at fullbac.
Can't believe that twat Ellis made it either, or Thorne.
These guys need to be shot - along with Wayne Smith (Cantabrians)

Jaffas-bag.jpg
:)

9. Devine
10. Lavea
11. Koon-why-you
12. McAlister
13. Toeava
14. Rocokoko
15. Howlett

Justin Collins at 6 and Captain.

*****in'

When Auckland rugby is strong, All Black rugby is strong. [/b]

Hahaha the old 80s saying... I think those days have been numbered for a while now

Now that Evans has signed for Auckland, you can scratch out Lavea, and put in Evans :D

Maybe put David Smith ahead of Koowaiyou?

<div class='quotemain'> When Auckland rugby is strong, All Black rugby is strong. [/b]

Hahaha the old 80s saying... I think those days have been numbered for a while now

[/b][/quote]

But still true!

Because his name isn't as awesome.

And Legend, that saying isn't quite dead yet.

1996 and 1997 - Blues Dominated - Last Great All Black Team.

1998 - Crusaders win the Super 12 due to Adrian f***ing Cashmore and we lose 5 in a row.

In 2002 we have the Crusaderblacks and we achieve nothing, 2003, the Blues dominate both the Super 14 and the Squad and we at least win back the BC.

Conwinkadink? Or Something More Sinister.... You Decide.

We only lost the RWC in 2003 cos an Aucklander wasn't captain.

Luckily for us, even without an Auckland captain, we have an Auckland Coach coaching this All Blacks team.

1998 - Crusaders win the Super 12 due to Adrian f***ing Cashmore and we lose 5 in a row.

[/b]

I believe Cashmore deserves better credit then your giving him, although he may have lost the game you say, the question i ask is... How many games has he single handedly won for Auckland??

Gotta say I don't fancy Lavea but it's true - with Evans there, us Aucklanders will smash all before them.

Personally I think Carter, McCaw and Mauger will lose us the world cup - Carter because his form is inconsistent (put evans - Auckland's new star), McCaw because he will make the wrong decisions at the wrong time (make toeava captain - a la umanga - if not him than at least a good solid Auckland man- maybe Ali), and Mauger because he is just a lump of S@@@.

Dude... in my time here i've seen a lot, in this forum - if heard some big calls, i've heard some strange ones... but you my friend me thinks is 'special'. ;)

Hang on in their bud... you're just 'special'

<div align="left">haha that would be cool and howlet mils toeava mcallister mulliaina really have ability to be in the starting line up but that is so unrealistic without dan carter da best no.10 in the world
</div><div align="center"> </div>

Great to hear from the Auckland patriots ... but from an unbiased stand point:

Carter is still number one, even when he's not on form he still stands out.

Mauger has the experience, which is key to this All Black backline, Ice and McAlister are aweseom players, but when the crap hit's the fan, you need someone like Mauger to settle it ... he's generally a good decision maker.

I'm not a fan of Thorne, but when Graeme Henry tried Kaino and Flavell last year, they didn't standout, and made few basic mistakes, when Thorne was given the change he played strong and solid. That's what he's there for ... nothing fancy, just dependable and solid.

It's a good squad, bar Weepu for Ellis.

<div class='quotemain'> When Auckland rugby is strong, All Black rugby is strong. [/b]

When Auckland rugby is weak, pick All Blacks from Canterbury :bana:
[/b][/quote]

If Auckland rugby is weak, pick All Blacks from Waikato (and Harbour).

Leonard & Lauaki is a start. Wait till Kahui returns to full fitness, Messam to get more experience & Aled de Malmanche to be the next AB hooker.

Nick Williams will be our future No.8

Thorne should be shot.

[/b][/quote]

Who's that quoted from?? yourself or someone respected? :bravo:

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> When Auckland rugby is strong, All Black rugby is strong. [/b]

[/b][/quote]

Who's that quoted from?? yourself or someone respected? :bravo:

[/b][/quote]

Both of the above B)

Mauger has the experience, which is key to this All Black backline, Ice and McAlister are aweseom players, but when the crap hit's the fan, you need someone like Mauger to settle it ... he's generally a good decision maker.
[/b]

Like he did in Durban and Melbourne?
Thank goodness he was benched in Durban.