• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

More On Release Date...

Amazon has it as 3rd of February as well
<

At least the sites have the same release date though, and not loads of different ones as they did before.

to be honest a week in my mind doesnt make much difference as this is supposed to be the best rugby game this side of jonah lomu rugby, 3rd february/january 27th bring it on is all i say

Originally posted by mickyb@Jan 6 2006, 08:57 AM
Looks like its been put back another week. Play.com have been saying 27th Jan for ages...they have just changed it this evening to 3rd feb!! 
<
Which is the opening weekend of the 6 Nations. Makes sense.

Trev, will the Xbox version be compatabile for the 360??

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Originally posted by myusernameisprettybland@Jan 4 2006, 10:44 AM
will there be a vast difference between the NH and SH release date?
No, I have preordered mine from EB Games in Canberra and release date is 26th of Jan. This has been confirmed they said and the price will definately be $79.95 AU.

That's settled then! The cats in the bag! 26th January! Good ol' EB games!

Don't get your hopes up pal.

gjohn - It may be compatible after a while once they have a patch available to download. Apparently there are games that require that.

All games require an emulator to be downloaded to be backwards compatible don't they?

You have to see whether or not your Xbox game is backwards compatible, then download a free emulator for it so it would run as far as I understand. This would mean that there is a good chance that it will be backwards compatible, but only after a space of time when it's all sorted out.

Latest posts