• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Moss Keane RIP

Sorry to hear that news, he was a great player ... I read his auto biography, and really enjoyed it.

RIP Moss. A true legend of the game and a pure gent off the pitch. Really was your natural Player back in them days - always performed excellent on the pitch and was as hard as nails the off it always the life and soul of the party

RIP a legend of Irish sport and part of the great Irish rugby era. A great man on and off the pitch.

He was before my time but you can't sniff at his achievements. 51 caps in te ra he played was a massive total especially for somebody who only came into the game around the age of 20.

RIP.

Also let's not forget played a big part in lions tour and when Munster defeated the All Blacks

Also let's not forget played a big part in lions tour and when Munster defeated the All Blacks
Really? I never heard they beat NZ before. It must be their unending modesty never to mention such an occurence ;)

Yeah, he achieved a huge amount in his career. I hear London Irish are planning a minute's silence on Saturday ahead of their clash with Munster. It's a great gesture.

Yes a minute silence and all Munster players will wear black armbands.
But not on about occasion but the role the man played in the game and also he was credited as been pivotal in the craic had on 78 lions tour

Anybody fancy writing a quick blog to feature on the site about this great player?

Latest posts