• Wakefield Trinity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warrington

• Wigan

• Total voters
I've voted for Saints. And I'll tell you for why:

We have easily got the best squad in the country. By a million miles. We have the Man of Steel and arguably the form player on the planet at the moment in Jamie Lyon (who I served in work yesterday, the man is a legend). I think that the double is ours to lose.

My only worry is the wings, I was gutted Albert left.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jan 12 2006, 08:47 AM
I've voted for Saints. And I'll tell you for why:

We have easily got the best squad in the country. By a million miles. We have the Man of Steel and arguably the form player on the planet at the moment in Jamie Lyon (who I served in work yesterday, the man is a legend). I think that the double is ours to lose.

I'd say Wigan have a good chance for the Challenge cup, not sire about Super League though.

A lot of teams have a chance in the Challenge Cup as it's a knock out competition where anything can happen. Wigan are no exception to this rule, although I honestly think that they are still going to be scrapping for a place in the top 6 at the tail end of next season. I do believe that this will be the 4th trophyless year in a row for Wigan.

armed with only my wheelchair ..i will single handedly win super league!!!

seriously...only 1 team im goin for!!1..wigan!!..go wigan and your little rhino in iafeta paleasena!!

wigan will win

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 14 2006, 08:15 AM
seriously...only 1 team im goin for!!1..wigan!!..go wigan and your little rhino in iafeta paleasena!!

wigan will win
His ten minute spells will be devastating.

What about the other 70 minutes?

all you old folk in super league will be either wheel chair racing or sleeping

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jan 13 2006, 07:12 PM
A lot of teams have a chance in the Challenge Cup as it's a knock out competition where anything can happen. Wigan are no exception to this rule, although I honestly think that they are still going to be scrapping for a place in the top 6 at the tail end of next season. I do believe that this will be the 4th trophyless year in a row for Wigan.
We've got a much better team than last year though.

Doesn't say a lot, does it? One or two injuries and you'll be struggling again.

Barring major injury (ie. 2005) Saints will clean up.

They are a team/coach on the way up whilst Leeds/Bradfords teams have passed their current peaks with their squads.........

The only thing that worries me is injury. Injuries are the only things that stopped us winning the Super League last season, nothing else.

Wigan should go far better this year injuries permitting. Especially with Millwards new messiah Kevin Brown
<

Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Jan 17 2006, 09:23 PM
Wigan should go far better this year injuries permitting. Especially with Millwards new messiah Kevin Brown
<
Wigan should have got rid of Kevin Brown and kept hold of Luke Robinson.

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@Jan 20 2006, 02:24 AM
Wigan should have got rid of Kevin Brown and kept hold of Luke Robinson.
Why? Robinson hasn't even stood out at shitty Salford.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jan 12 2006, 09:47 AM
Excuse my total ignorance of up to date League knowledge, but who did Darren Albert go to? I always enjoyed watching him, the lad could really fly when he got the ball in space, and was a great finisher.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Jan 20 2006, 07:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Jan 20 2006, 07:33 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@Jan 12 2006, 09:47 AM
Excuse my total ignorance of up to date League knowledge, but who did Darren Albert go to? I always enjoyed watching him, the lad could really fly when he got the ball in space, and was a great finisher. [/b]
Went to Cronulla. According to Millward Kev Brown is going all the way.. Then again he probably said the same thing about Barry Ward
<

Going all the way.... to Salford. Along with all the other goon rejects. You're well aware though, knowsley that Uncle Ian is very prone to talking balls.

Although Warrington will probably try and sign him first....

SFW - Albert was a top winger, quick as lightning and as you say, knew exactly where the tryline was.

why is everyone blaggin up saint helens, super leeds all the way!!!! Who was the new big signing leeds got this year?

Latest posts