• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Move movies - Great tries!

Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 16 2005, 01:30 PM
Or . . . no one in the there was around when Cardiff beat the All Blacks in 1953.

Revenge is never pretty . . .

Best part about that 'drawing in the fullback' try is that after Tana gives the try scoring pass, the fullback hits him and falls off -- Tana still standing.
Yea that was awesome indeed, that guys a beast.

Great Vids guys!
<

Originally posted by jimmy44+Feb 17 2005, 12:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jimmy44 @ Feb 17 2005, 12:30 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Feb 16 2005, 12:53 PM
that camera view doesnt do the game any justice

the player new what he was doing tho

was the weather bad....coz is look a bit glim and dark
Whats wrong with the camera view - it looks great to me? [/b]
no way mate

i played on side cam, it looks/plays alot better...except for kicking

that behind cam gives me 2004 nightmares!!

perhaps coz it was a glim and dark day in the footage it put me off

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 16 2005, 08:24 PM
Heres a movie of dougies try using different replays, anims look good here

13mb
does this mean u can watch the replays whenever u want, in slow mo, diff angles etc???

or have EA put that together for promo reasons??

Originally posted by ak47+Feb 17 2005, 08:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Feb 17 2005, 08:52 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
@Feb 16 2005, 08:24 PM

13mb
does this mean u can watch the replays whenever u want, in slow mo, diff angles etc???

or have EA put that together for promo reasons?? [/b]
I'm thinking its going to be like it is in Madden, or how I know it from the College football games where you can swing the camera around and focus on different things and follow the game play a good number of seconds back -- i.e. say you score a try just like the famous one in the Barbarians v New Zealand match of 1973 -- you'll probably only be able to pick it up the replay from where Pullin gives it to John Dawes and he crosses his own 22. You'll miss Bennett's jukes and JPR almost losing his head, but you'll get the race down the pitch and Edwards dive.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 17 2005, 10:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 17 2005, 10:31 AM)</div>
Originally posted by ak47@Feb 17 2005, 08:52 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay

13mb

I'm thinking its going to be like it is in Madden, or how I know it from the College football games where you can swing the camera around and focus on different things and follow the game play a good number of seconds back -- i.e. say you score a try just like the famous one in the Barbarians v New Zealand match of 1973 -- you'll probably only be able to pick it up the replay from where Pullin gives it to John Dawes and he crosses his own 22. You'll miss Bennett's jukes and JPR almost losing his head, but you'll get the race down the pitch and Edwards dive. [/b]
From my experience at "THE CAMP".......they had auto replays like WCR, but u could not control any of it...not even the speed.
I hope there's an option in the pause menu for replays, to match maddens, and explain how this footage got the way it did.

Guess what. PES4's replays are the best Ive ever come across - and theyre so simple - you have total control. It cant be that hard to do!

Originally posted by ak47+Feb 17 2005, 10:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Feb 17 2005, 10:38 AM)</div>
Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 17 2005, 10:31 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay

13mb

I'm thinking its going to be like it is in Madden, or how I know it from the College football games where you can swing the camera around and focus on different things and follow the game play a good number of seconds back -- i.e. say you score a try just like the famous one in the Barbarians v New Zealand match of 1973 -- you'll probably only be able to pick it up the replay from where Pullin gives it to John Dawes and he crosses his own 22. You'll miss Bennett's jukes and JPR almost losing his head, but you'll get the race down the pitch and Edwards dive.
From my experience at "THE CAMP".......they had auto replays like WCR, but u could not control any of it...not even the speed.
I hope there's an option in the pause menu for replays, to match maddens, and explain how this footage got the way it did. [/b]
There is! If you pause the game, you can replay the last 20-30 seconds of play! It's very similar to Rugby 2004's replay option. The replay in 2001 (PC especially) was way better as you could save them, and you had more control!

Saying that, it's not bad at all.... just wish you could save them that's all!

Originally posted by woodie@Feb 17 2005, 10:44 AM
Guess what. PES4's replays are the best Ive ever come across - and theyre so simple - you have total control. It cant be that hard to do!
u seem to be a very fanatic of pes 4.do u play the pc version? if u want we could dare each other with the online mode let me know woodie.

Originally posted by locksley+Feb 16 2005, 01:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Feb 16 2005, 01:18 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Feb 16 2005, 01:11 PM
Sod the passing -- why are the Cardiff fans going apeshit everytime New Zealand score?!?!
They have never seen a try before?
<
[/b]
Only Welsh team to reach a heineken cup final and hold the record for most number of home wins in consecutive seasons.

Originally posted by Badboy+Feb 16 2005, 11:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Badboy @ Feb 16 2005, 11:07 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-woodie
@Feb 17 2005, 10:44 AM
u seem to be a very fanatic of pes 4.do u play the pc version? if u want we could dare each other with the online mode let me know woodie. [/b]
I do indeed have PC version. However - I cannot play online any longer!

I played fine for the first 3 weeks I had the game - hosting & clienting - then all of a sudden I can't do either - I try once a week or so, but no online for me for the last 2 months!

Originally posted by ak47+Feb 16 2005, 02:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Feb 16 2005, 02:08 PM)</div>
@Feb 16 2005, 01:30 PM
Or . . . no one in the there was around when Cardiff beat the All Blacks in 1953. 

Best part about that 'drawing in the fullback' try is that after Tana gives the try scoring pass, the fullback hits him and falls off -- Tana still standing.
Big Tana

We like to refer to him by "Tanapace"........or "Tanapower"

a tonne of pace, and a tonne of power!!! [/b]
tana may be a ton of power... and he USE to be a ton of pace, not any more.. he's too old now

Originally posted by 187+Feb 17 2005, 02:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (187 @ Feb 17 2005, 02:59 PM)</div>
Originally posted by ak47@Feb 16 2005, 02:08 PM
@Feb 16 2005, 01:30 PM

Big Tana

We like to refer to him by "Tanapace"........or "Tanapower"

a tonne of pace, and a tonne of power!!!
tana may be a ton of power... and he USE to be a ton of pace, not any more.. he's too old now [/b]
we've been calling him that since rugby 2001.

he still devastates in every rugby game available

i hate the AB's but he is one i cherish, and will buy in master league after Tiquiri

Howcome you want players you don't even know or like?

Assuming you didn't know how to spell Tuqiri?

Being serious not cheeky (honest)...b/c it wasn't a typo to be that far off.

didnt u read?

he wrote "i hate the AB's but he is one i cherish"

CHERISH!

LIKE!

LOVE!

Originally posted by ak47+Feb 17 2005, 10:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Feb 17 2005, 10:38 AM)</div>
Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 17 2005, 10:31 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay

13mb

I hope there's an option in the pause menu for replays, to match maddens, and explain how this footage got the way it did. [/b]
So how did Umosay manage to capture those different replays at different speeds? (see more videos thread)

Originally posted by ak47+Feb 17 2005, 08:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Feb 17 2005, 08:17 AM)</div>
Originally posted by jimmy44@Feb 17 2005, 12:30 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Feb 16 2005, 12:53 PM
that camera view doesnt do the game any justice

the player new what he was doing tho

was the weather bad....coz is look a bit glim and dark

Whats wrong with the camera view - it looks great to me?
no way mate

i played on side cam, it looks/plays alot better...except for kicking

that behind cam gives me 2004 nightmares!!

perhaps coz it was a glim and dark day in the footage it put me off [/b]
I think its just a matter of preference. I could never get used to side view, it just doesn't feel right to me.

I didn't mind the view in Rugby 2004 especially above 1.

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 17 2005, 03:46 PM

the fact his surname stinks and i dont care

we call him - lottery lote!!!!!!!!

as long as u new what i meant (which clearly u did) - it really doesnt matter

he's an ex bronco, so again, his surname really meant **** all to me, in which i never focused on how his name is spelt.........whilst a dumbass QLD bronco we called him T-queer-ri..........we hated him as a bronco, and qlder....maybe thats why i spelt his name in that way as a reflex, coz thats how me and my mates called him for many yrs before he became the lottery we know him as now

Lote was a lottery for the wallabies - so its "lottery lote" to me, and all my mates, which is more important than spelling his name correctly for Los lover.

this is peanuts to what we should be talking about

Originally posted by woodie+Feb 17 2005, 11:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woodie @ Feb 17 2005, 11:40 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Badboy@Feb 16 2005, 11:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-woodie
@Feb 17 2005, 10:44 AM

u seem to be a very fanatic of pes 4.do u play the pc version? if u want we could dare each other with the online mode let me know woodie.
I do indeed have PC version. However - I cannot play online any longer!

I played fine for the first 3 weeks I had the game - hosting & clienting - then all of a sudden I can't do either - I try once a week or so, but no online for me for the last 2 months! [/b]
surely u have installed sumething which has routers or firewall.close those programs like emule and try to play online,i can't wait to play against ya.lol
P.S. Have u tried the one man camera and to play with one single player?its a lil bit confusional but is great idea.I'll wait ya.

Originally posted by ak47+Feb 18 2005, 09:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Feb 18 2005, 09:34 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Feb 17 2005, 03:46 PM

the fact his surname stinks and i dont care

we call him - lottery lote!!!!!!!!

as long as u new what i meant (which clearly u did) - it really doesnt matter

he's an ex bronco, so again, his surname really meant **** all to me, in which i never focused on how his name is spelt.........whilst a dumbass QLD bronco we called him T-queer-ri..........we hated him as a bronco, and qlder....maybe thats why i spelt his name in that way as a reflex, coz thats how me and my mates called him for many yrs before he became the lottery we know him as now

Lote was a lottery for the wallabies - so its "lottery lote" to me, and all my mates, which is more important than spelling his name correctly for Los lover.

this is peanuts to what we should be talking about [/b]
You're one mixed up kid, eh ak
<

Man, I wish I was dumb enough to get tricked into a stupid argument about player names. I think maybe I'll leave it to people with four characters in their handle.

Latest posts