• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MOvember!

Personally, I'm working on a beard for the first time in my life. I figured it was time to accept the challenge of the wild and become a manly man. My wife hates it, and my coworkers envy it.

Finally Movember grows close!

Tomorrow night on 31st of October, I must have my final shave (of the mo area) for a month!

Remember guys, you can grow whatever facial hair you want, but you must post a picture of yourself clean shaven on 31st of October with some proof of the date. I'll be using our daily paper!

On the last day of the month you must post a picture of your grown in mo, with some date evidence as well!

I will be posting a lot more often than that to show you my progress.

I bet I'm the only one to do this too!

Good luck and may the Selleck be with you!

Ok, so I didn't do the whole newspaper date thing. I have taken an image at the end of day one though. Here we go......fresh out of the shower if you want to know!

day1hi2.jpg

Yes, very early days!

yeah i last shaved on the 31st as well, well last shaved my mo anyway as it was looking a bit scruffy. but alas was at my gfs and didnt have a cam with me. now into the 6th day, my "goatee" looks pretty dodgy, ill try post a pic later.

does it count if i dont have a pic of day one? if it doesnt count ill still do it, post my results, but at least i know i am honest :)

I don't think theres anyone sane around here who doesn't trust ya, Wooz, lol!

after your effort after a day, i wont be able to keep up :) just really doing it to annoy my gf, its fun :)

anyone else doing it?

Mono Turd is doing it too. I think dobrien7 is too. It's just like us inbred Southlanders to grow facial hair in comps, it makes us look slightly hairier than the ladies for a change.

i saw that graeme henry was doing something about it as well, well trying to grow something on his face

and aaron mauger was doing a full beard looked good :)

This is me on the 8th day of MOvember. It's starting to get itchy alright!

day8zu3.jpg

As you can tell, I'm bloody knackered after painting my little girls room!

Anyone else out there got any facial growth going?
[/b]
Here's my effort so far, mirroring Craigs beard style, although am getting sick of the itching, so might trim down to goatee then slug soon... and I'm not drunk, flash got me in the eye.
movember1flashpu0.jpg

Here's a top entry from former Black Cap Chris Harris...
chrisharris1gn7.jpg

mine was going well, until my grandma died had to attend the funeral this arvo, so i am out

i startd grown one but i looked too much like a dodgy rapist so my g/f made me shave it! plus my facial hair seems to grow real slow.. like reeeal slow!

Couldn't find my trimmed down to a goatee pic from week 2, so heres my week 3 handlebar...

movember2gc4.jpg

followed by fourth week mo complete with exagerated mo pout, with final day mo's to come, on the final day funnily enough. :p

movember3dd2.jpg

Lol looking nice and dark there Chopper, mine unfortunately comes out a brownish ginger! :p

Latest posts